Together

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 6 Chapters are already available for Patrons.

Chapter 14 (Luna Lovegood), Chapter 15 (Holy Power Unleashed), Chapter 16 (Long Time No See), Chapter 17 (Sirius and Lupin's Reunion), Chapter 18 (Confrontation), and Chapter 19 (Challenging Snape) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

"Harry, do you have anywhere to go during Christmas?" Tonks questioned, earning a raised eyebrow from Hermione.

"Not really," Harry said with a little shrug.

"How about you spend time in my house with my family? They would be delighted to have you for Christmas." Tonks suggested and suddenly felt a big hug from Harry.

"Thank you, Tonks," Harry said with all his heart and felt his cheeks turn red when Tonks kissed his cheeks.

Harry blushed furiously; Hermione smiled cutely at his face. Soon they found an excellent place to stay with Ron and Lavender. Soon all of them ordered something to eat.

"This still looks amazing," Hermione said, awestruck at the food, and Harry nodded with a small smile in appreciation.

"What is it? What is it?!" Lavender excitedly asked, almost jumping up and down the chair as Ron stared intently at the food in front of him.

"O-oh right, it's um, stir-fried tomato and scrambled eggs." The chef said with a smile.

"Wicked..." Ron breathlessly said while he wiped his lips, "Could we eat it now?"

"Go ahead." The Chef said, and they dug in.

Hermione, Tonks, and Harry sat beside each other, as across from them were Ron and Lavender where seated.  No one uttered a single word as they continued to eat the food.

"Almost forgot, the Butterbeer," Harry said in realization; he stood up and took the jugs full of Butterbeer.

Just then, Lavender and Ron perked up from their bowls as they heard the word Butterbeer.

"Hold on. I need to get a few glasses for us." Harry said and headed straight to the kitchen once again.

"Two butterbeer for me. Please," Lavender said as she gulped down her food

"fwee fawr mwe pweaths," Ron added, a mouth full of food, and Hermione looked at him disgustedly.

"First off, don't talk when your mouth is full, and second of all, what is Butterbeer?" Hermione scolded him before looking at Tonks.

"Butterbeer is just a drink made with soda, sugar, heavy cream, butter, and a tinge of rum," Tonks said. She had tried it herself, but she was not the biggest fan of it if she were to drink alcohol. She would rather drink something strong, like Whiskey.

"Who wants whip cream in theirs?" Harry asked his four friends, and Lavender and Ron raised their hands. "Would you like to have some too, 'Mione' and Tonks?"

"Sure, I'd like to try some," Hermione said with a shrug while Tonks shook her head.

"Here you go, five Butterbeers," Harry said as he brought four glass mugs filled with a yellow-caramelish liquid with whipped cream.

"Tonks, what is it like to be an Auror?" Ron asked while wiping away the cream from his lips.

Tonks drank half of her Butterbeer before telling them her stories as an Auror. Harry listened closely along with Hermione.