Meeting Tonks

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following FIVE Chapters are already available for Patrons.

Chapter 6 (Friends and Feelings), Chapter 7 (A Nightmare Slain), Chapter 8 (Magic Blood), Chapter 9 (Holy Power), and Chapter 10 (Buckbeak and A Prisoner) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

Harry Potter

For the last week, every night, he had been away from his apartment in order to train in his more advanced spells and to make sure no one would catch him doing that. He didn't worry much about anyone replicating them since no wizard can use a Holy Magic Spell without having the needed Magical power.

A normal wizard could say and try to do the spells all day long, but they would never achieve anything. Harry had started using a less lethal spell than the one back at the apartment; this one simply launched a yellow bolt like lightning to the sky before disappearing. Harry didn't feel anything different; he then used it on a tree.

"Sanguis,"

For a few seconds, nothing happened until the tree started decaying right in front of him. The skin hardened as if there was no water inside before falling off and turning to ash; the wood started changing color, turning greyer; the leaves were losing color as if they were in the autumn before falling off, soon branches started falling off on their own, until the whole tree started cracking like glass, letting out cracking sounds, slowly splitting in two as it fell on the ground.

Harry was left speechless when what was left of the tree slowly turned to ash as if someone had just burned it, leaving nothing behind; the entire tree to the core was turned to ash, leaving behind an empty hole in the ground where the tree had been.

Harry had crouched and touched the ash, it was warm, but it just slipped from his fingertips like water, leaving no signs behind. For a brief moment, he wondered what this spell would do to a human body, but he quickly dismissed the thought; he didn't want to use this kind of spell on anyone...

He had then used several other spells, a barrier spell that blocked everything from coming in; he found it surprising that the barrier was gold in color, forming a golden circle around Harry with five meters diameter, with weird symbols created on the ground. Harry had walked outside of the barrier before sending a spell toward it from outside. It resulted in the spell being absorbed from the barrier and the size of the barrier itself growing to six meters in diameter. The book explained that the color of the barrier and holy spells, in general, depended on the Wizard's Magical Abilities.

Soon he tried other spells, offensive, and defensive spells, but one that caught his attention right away was 'Caelum Aureum.'

The book explained that it used the magical ability to create a set of wings behind the wizard's back for a short time. The wings looked made of gold; the spell used the Holy Spell inside Harry to create wings and everything Harry wanted as long as he could. It was one of the most costing spells in the books.

As soon as he wasn't using the wings anymore, they would disappear as if they had never existed.

Harry loving the feeling of flying, had tried to do the spells without thinking twice. Holding the book in his right hand, he closed his eyes, trying to focus, knowing he needed to think of what he wanted to create before doing it; as he thought of the wings, he spoke the Spell. "Caelum Aureum."

The moment he said that his whole body was engulfed in warmth, as if a fire had just ignited on his chest, spreading around his body; every finger, muscle, and vein felt on fire, yet, Harry didn't feel pain as he tried to focus on what he wanted.