Chapter 32 Jasmine /

I plopped down on the couch as I sobbed on my palms that covered my face. My cheeks were covered in tears. I could hear the shattering pieces of my heart breaking, the awful sounds getting louder and louder every second.

It felt as if a knife was stabbing my heart. I could feel the pain, the pain I have been trying to avoid for years.

So this is what a real heart break feels like.

I thought about what Kaine did before. I had never felt like this. Even if this was the same thing that happened, with Liam it was harder.

I loved Liam so much. But even if I knew the truth or not, I couldn't remove the pain that was already marked on my heart.

I felt like myself as the young girl who fell in love with Kaine Westfield. How I suddenly felt emotionless and didn't want to talk to anybody for a week. How I avoided meals just to cry on my bed.

Then how I finally stopped and became the same person again, yet different. I became the scared teenager who was now afraid of falling in love because of a mistake that her lover made. I felt stupid enough to say that he would actually love me. I was so caught up on my hopes that it left me broken and afraid.

With Liam, I felt as if my world was tearing apart. No matter how many times I tried to remove the image in my head, I could still imagine it. I wanted to say that I loved him. But why would a scared teenager want to say that?

I remembered our first date, how we talked about our stories and what would happen in the future. Then how we became together. How he told me I had a mysterious beauty of the moon. How he said one time that his love for me can never be measured, that it was greater than the love of the moon and the sun. I believed in them, yet at the same time I felt betrayed.

Is it really that hard? Why? What will happen to me now? Why is it so hard for me to forget about him?

The knock on the door removed me from my thoughts. I removed the tears on my cheeks and put on a straight face. "Come in." I said quietly.

The door slightly opened and Allan poked his head from the door. I smiled at me sadly and gave me a silent message. I nodded before he came in and slowly closed the door. He sat across from me and let out a sigh.

After a few minutes of silence, I looked up at Allan. "Are they still there?" I asked him quietly. He looked at me and shook his head. I looked at his face for honesty.

I sighed. Just making sure, I stood up stood on the side of the door before I opened it. As I opened the door, five boys fell down on top of each other. I looked in Allan in disgust.

I turned back to the boys who are getting up. "Please leave us alone." I instructed the boys. At first, they stood frozen and then went out the door. But before Liam went out, he looked at me with his sad eyes. I turned away, avoiding his hazel eyes. "Go." I said quietly. After a few seconds, he left.

I closed the door and went back to my seat across from Allan. We sat quietly for minutes. After what felt like hours, Allan spoke up.

"What are you going to do now?" Allan asked.

I looked at Allan for a second. "I want to forget about him." I said honestly.

"You won't forget someone you love, Jasmine." Allan said.

I sighed and looked down at the floor. "I know that." I said.

"No matter how hard you try, even if you turned the world upside down, you won't forget about him. He was a part of your heart." Allan explained. I shut my eyes closed and nodded my head slowly. "Three months, Jasmine. Three months. Three months full of true love. I doubt that you'll forget about him." Allan said.

"I know." I nodded painfully. "That's why I made my decision." I said quietly.

Allan looked at me with a confused expression. I looked up and saw his brown eyes looking directly at me. "What do you mean?" Allan asked, giving me a confusing look.

I looked down, having a hard time saying it. I gripped the end of my dress and closed my eyes again. It was painful to say this, but I had to. It was the only way.

"I'm leaving."

Thank you guys so much for supporting this book! I know, I am a bad writer but oh well! Thank you for supporting and WOW! More than 400 people are reading this book! Yay! But not that much people are voting. ): Please please please please vote for my book! I would really appreciate that. Please keep on voting and fanning and comment! Love ya guys!

-xoxo