Chapter 12 Jasmine /

I reached for my phone and hurriedly contacted Gwen. I muttered in hopes for her to pick her stupid phone up or I have no idea who I would tell my problems with. I sighed in relief as she picked up at the third ring.

She didn't say hello or how are you. She just immediately said, "What's wrong?"

"How did you know that something's wrong?" I asked in amazement.

"I always have this feeling inside me everytime you call." Gwen explained. "Anyway, what's wrong?"

"Can you meet me at my house this afternoon." I told her.

"Okay. See you then." Gwen hanged up and I went back to Allan.

"Is everything alright?" Allan asked when I came back.

"Yes. Everything's alright." I nodded.

"Okay." I knew Allan's still worried about me, but the last thing I would want to do is talk to Allan about my problems.

"Again, what's wrong?" Gwen asked one more time after we sat on the couch.

I took a deep breath. "I have to talk to mom and dad." I said.

"It's about time." Gwen said. "You've never talked to your family."

"I know. But you know how mom and dad didn't support me right?" I asked.

Gwen slowly nodded her head. "But they're still your parents. They love you."

"If they loved me, they should have showed me how they cared about me." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, now you know what to do." Gwen reached for my phone from the coffee table and handed it to me.

I took a deep breath and took my phone. I looked at my mom's phone number for a minute then dialled.

"Hello? Jasmine?" Mom said from the other line.

"Mom, I'm-I'm so sorry." I said as I cried. "I am so sorry for screaming at you. I was just so mad that..."

"It's okay, Jasmine." My mom said. I was shocked at the unexpected answer. I thought she would snap back at me. "I should be the one who is sorry. I'm so sorry for not being there with you for a long time." I was stunned at the sudden answer. She was sorry?

"It's okay mom." I cried.

"Can I please make it up to you?" Mom asked. I nodded my head, forgetting that she couldn't see me. "Can I at least see you at dinner? Please meet me at the restaurant later on."

"Okay." I smiled.

"I love you." Mom said

"I love you too, mom." I said back. I hanged up and looked at Gwen. Tears of joy came out.

"Come here." Gwen said. I sat down next to her and hugged her. "Told you everything's going to be alright." She smiled.

"Thank you Gwen." I said.

"Jasmine, are you okay?" Allan asked when I came back to the studio.

I couldn't help so I just hugged Allan. "I'm going to see mom." I smiled.

Allan smiled. "That's great." He said as I pulled back.

I looked at Liam, who gave me a big smile. He was the one who helped me to talk to my mom. I immediatley hugged him. "Thank you so much for helping me, Liam." I whispered.

"Your welcome." Liam said, hugging me back. It felt kind of awkward hugging him for a long time so I pulled back. He was still smiling at me and I smiled back. I don't know what's gonna happen to me without Liam. I'm so glad we're friends.