Chapter 13 Liam /

"You have to ask her out, NOW!" Zayn said when we went to Harry's flat.

"Why?" I asked.

"What if she won't love anyone? You will miss your chance." Niall agreed with Zayn.

"Okay. But not now, later." I said.

"Not later, sooner." Harry corrected me.

"Can you believe it that Jasmine had never ever had a first kiss yet?" Louis said.

I was surprise to know that Jasmine hasn't have a boyfriend, first kiss, or even a crush. But I knew that Jasmine was lying about having a crush. She bit her bottom lip. I knew she bites her bottom lip every time she gets nervous.

"I know! Hey, Liam, you might be the lucky guy!" Niall joked.

"Yeah right." I muttered.

"Don't you want to be Jasmine's first kiss?" Zayn asked me.

I looked at him for a moment. "I do. But what if she doesn't want to have her first kiss yet?" I told them. The lads were silent for a moment.

"He makes a good point." Niall agreed.

"Then make it good." Harry smirked.

I glared at him for a second. "Shut up."

"Hey, guys." Jasmine said as she saw us. We are in the recording studio to record our song 'They Don't Know About Us.' Jasmine is also going to record her new song.

"Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, you guys are on in five minutes!" Allan said.

"Well, you guys go in now and I will listen to the songs. I'm the one who is going to record it." Jasmine said.

"You know how to do this stuff?" I asked, clearly surprised of her special talents.

"Yup. Come on. You guys are on in two minutes." We all went inside and put our headsets on.

"Are you guys ready?" Jasmine asked through the speakers. We all gave her a thumbs up.

"You guys are on in three, two, one." Jasmine signaled.

I started to sing the song and looked at Jasmine. She was smiling as she was listening to our song. Her eyes sparkling as she moved the instruments. She gave me a thumbs up, which made me smile. Jasmine slowly swayed throughout the whole song.

The song finished and I saw Jasmine smiling. The people behind her clapping. "That was a beautiful song." Jasmine said through the speakers. "That my favorite song from you guys."

"Thanks." Louis grinned. "Your turn."

Jasmine let out a giggle and went inside. "Get out then." She smiled. We went outside as she instructed and sat down on the chairs.

"Okay, Jasmine. Your on in five, four, three, two, one." The melody started and Jasmine satrted singing. Her voice was carried through the room. I just noticed at how Jasmine sings. She had passion as she sang the song.

I now knew how Jasmine felt about music. She sang it beautifully. Her eyes closing as she sang the high notes. Her voice was very beautiful. I knew how Jasmine won the X Factor. The lads mumbled in amazement when they finally heard Jasmine singing live, like at her concert.

"You picked the right girl." Harry whispered on my shoulder. I smirked at Harry's comment.

As the song finished, we all clapped. "Thank you, thank you." Jasmine said as she bowed sarcastically. I saw the lads chuckling as Jasmine was bowing.

"That was a nice song." I said when she came in. The others started to compliment her as she sang.

"Thanks!" Jasmine smiled as they complimented her.

After the recording, we all went for lunch. Everybody was with us. Allan, Elice, Jasmine, Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and I were having fun.

"You know what I just noticed?" Allan asked.

"What?" We all said at once.

"I think one of you-" Allan pointed at each of the lads and I. "-have a crush on Jasmine." Allan smiled.

"What?" Jasmine said surprised, raising an eyebrow. She eyed at all of us then she looked back at Allan. "Your kidding right?"

The lads and I looked at each other, then they all laughed not including Allan, Elice, Jasmine, and I. I could tell that I was blushing because everybody was looking at me now. I chuckled nervously as I scratched the back of my neck.

"I'm very confused." Jasmine said. "I think you're just being imaginative, Allan." She smiled.

"Well, umm..."

"You have no idea." The lads said.

"I didn't know that." Jasmine said. "Can we just not talk about that?" She asked, looking at the lads and I.

"Is it wrong?" Niall asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Just stop, okay?" Jasmine said. "I've heard lots of people saying that they liked me. I'm kind of sick of it because their 'promises' never come true." She said, quoting the 'promises'.

"Yeah, 'cause your beautiful." Louis joked.

"I have no idea if I should take that as a compliment or an insult." Jasmine said.

"Can we have dessert?" Niall asked, clearly annoyed about our conversation. I wasn't surprised to see that he finished four plates of food.

"Niall," Jasmine said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "you are one pig." We all laughed while Niall smiled.