Chapter 31 Liam /

I don't love you anymore. The words I heard Jasmine said drowned me. It shattered my heart in a thousand pieces. I stood there in the rain as I saw Jasmine's car drove away. I slowly crouched down and sat on the ground. I put my hands on my face and sobbed.

The rain slowly stopped and I finally stood up. I dialled Louis and tell him to pick me up. After a few minutes, I heard an engine coming to me. Our van was next to me. The door opened and I saw the lads.

They all looked at me with sad looks. They all looked at each other in a worried expression. My lips started to quiver and sobbed. I felt hands pat my backs, the lads trying to comfort me. It made me want to sob more and more. It was like a movie, where the girl finally stopped loving the guy because of what the guy did.

"Come on." Harry said, making me go inside the van. There was silence as Louis drove as to our flats. "Are you okay, mate?" Harry asked to break the silence. I looked at him and let out a big sigh.

"She said she doesn't love me anymore." I mumbled. I was still shivering from the rain. The wind from the opened windows made me colder than usual. I was eager to go back to my flat to change and not get a cold.

The lads looked at each other with confused faces. "What do you mean?" Niall asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Before she left me, I kissed her. After that, she told me that she doesn't love me anymore." I explained. "She said that right in front of my face."

"Are you sure about that?" Louis asked. "Because I remembered that she called us and told us how she felt for you." Louis said.

I perked up and looked at them. My heart felt like it was stabbed by a knife. "What?" I asked in a confused expression.

"Before we picked you up, Jasmine called us and she said that she still loves you." Zayn said.

The butterflies in my stomach died down. I managed a small smile. "At least I know she loves me still." I said.

"What are you gonna do now?" Harry asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know." I said. Silence filled again as Louis drove us.

After I took a shower and changed my clothes, the lads picked me up to go to Allan's studio. I was hesitant to go to the studio, but the boys dragged me.

"What happened?" Allan asked as the lads and I came to the studio. He must have noticed the big frown on my face. I let out a sigh as I shook my head. "Then I'm out." Allan said, putting his hands on the air for surrender. "What are you going to do now?"

I shrugged my shoulders. We heard a ding and we turned around to see Jasmine with a frown on her face. She looked petrified as she saw me. I could see that she was about to cry. She quickly looked down at the floor and went to her dressing room.

I can't stop myself so I followed her. "Jasmine!" I called out. She didn't stop, infact she walked faster. "Jasmine, wait!" I said , grabbing her wrist.

Jasmine turned around and glared at me. "Let go!"Jasmine demanded.

"No." I said, shaking my head. "You have to listen to me." She finally got out but I still stopped her. I was now grabbing both of her wrist and pinned her to the wall.

"Let go!" Jasmine shouted, trying to escape from my hold. "Liam, let go!"

"Jasmine, stop ad just listen to me for just a few seconds." I said. Jasmine started to kick more and more, but that didn't stop me. I manage to make her stay on the wall.

After a few seconds of kicking, Jasmine, finally gave up. She let out a breath, tired of kicking. She still didn't want to look at me. She looked at her left to avoid my gaze. "You have a minute." She muttered.

"Jasmine, we were shooting a music video and we finished than we expected so I went to the park. I wanted the memories we had come back to me so I wanted to go back from the park. I didn't know that Daniell was there." I explained. She still didn't look at me. She was still looking at the floor, avoiding my eyes. "As usual, we started a little conversation." I continued. "She was about to go until a skateboarder pushed Danielle and we fell on the ground and we kissed."

Her expression didn't change. She still didn't look back at me. "The kiss didn't mean anything to me, Jasmine. And anyways she already has a boyfriend." She remained silent. "Jasmine you have to listen to me!" I said, pinning her harder. I saw a tear go down her cheek. She finally looked at me.

"You're...hurting me, Liam" She muttered. I forgot that I was holding her wrists too hard. I let go and Jasmine was peeled off the wall. She began massaging her wrists where I saw the red marks I made. I carefully held her arm to examine the red marks but she immediately removed her arm away.

"I'm-I'm sorry, Jasmine. I-I didn't mean to." I said shaking my head. Tears trickled down my cheek.

"I already know. Danielle told me, and I believed her." I smiled."Why is it like that?" Jasmine asked. I gave her a confused look. "Why do I have to get hurt at the same situation?" Jasmine cried.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking directly to her eyes.

"You hurt me the same way Kaine hurt me." She said. "I want to forget about you." I lifted my hand to wipe away the tears from her cheek but she swatted my hand away. "I've tried to remove the memories we had but I couldn't. I would if I could, but I can't. So can you please leave me alone for just a second?" She said. We both froze, looking directly to each others eyes.

Her eyes prickled with tears. My heart was shattered to pieces and it didn't matter anymore. The girl I loved finally hated me. She finally walked away and went inside the dressing room.

Hey guys! Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you guys love it! I can't believe my eyes as I saw that there are more than four hundred reads! But I was so sad that not that much people didn't vote for it. ): So please please please vote!!!! For my sake please??? Don't forget to vote, fan and comment! I love you guys!