Chapter 30 Jasmine /

As I went home, I saw my mom. She looked at me sadly. I felt tears rising before I hugged my mom. "It hurts so much, mom." I cried on her shoulder.

"It's okay, Jasmine. Every first break up hurts." Mom made me sit down on the couch.

"Why?" I asked. "Why does it hurt so much?"

"Let me tell you a story, Jasmine. Once there was a mother. In case you hadn't figure that out, that mother is me. I was excited when I knew that I am going to have another child. I pray to God and said 'God, please make it a girl.' And he did." Mom started.

"I was the first person to hold you. I looked at her and prayed to God, 'Make her like me.' And he did. She was beautiful, kind, helpful, I couldn't ask for more. I prayed to God, 'I know I haven't been a good mother to her, but please make her dreams come true' and he did. You auditioned for the X Factor and won. You gave your life to music, you inspired people. I always looked at your pictures and news for you. I was proud of you." Mom paused to take a breath.

"Then I realized that something's missing. Then I prayed to God 'Make her happy' and he gave you Liam." I looked down on my hands as my mom said Liam's name. "That look on your face when you were with Liam, I never saw that with anyone. He made you happy, he made you in love. He was your first love. But now your letting him go?" Mom asked.

Tears stream down my face. "He kissed Danielle. What do you think it will feel like when your boyfriend kiss their ex-girlfriend?" I cried.

"But I saw it in his eyes, I saw the way he looked at you. He loves you."

"No mom, what you saw in his eyes were lies. He doesn't love me." I said.

"Jasmine, you know when you saw how a guy looks at you and you found love, he is telling the truth." The words filled my mind.

"Mom, can you-can we not have this conversation?" I asked. "I-I need some rest." I said.

"Jasmine, before you go to your room," Mom held my wrist as I was about to walk away. "Look at all the moments you and Liam had. Let's see how he looked at you, how he treated you." She said. She was about to go out the door until I stopped her.

"Mom, thank for the advice...but I doubt that he really loves me." I said. Mom hugged me.

"Think about it, sweetie." Mom said as she pulled back. She gave me a small smile and walked out the door.

The next day, I dragged myself to the park, where Liam and I had our first date. I sat on the park bench as memories came back to me. I felt hot tears streaming down my face. "Why the hell did you do that Liam?" I muttered. "What did I ever do to you for you to do that to me?"

"Nothing." I heard Liam's voice said but I thought it was just my imagination.

"Why do I hear Liam's voice?" I asked.

"Because I'm right behind you." Liam said. I didn't dare turn around to look at him. "Jasmine, why the hell would you think that I'll do that to you?" Liam said.

"Why the hell did you lie to me then?" I asked. It started to rain but I didn't run away.

"I never lied to you." Liam said.

I turned around and looked at him. I had a mixed emotion. I was sad, angry, restless. "You said you were going to shoot a music video with the boys."

"I did."

"Then why were you here with Danielle, kissing? I was going here because I wanted some fresh air but then I saw you kissing Danielle." I shouted. "I thought you loved me." I said. I walked away but Liam still followed me.

"Jasmine, wait! Look. It was all a mistake!" Liam called out.

"Stop, Liam." I was about to open the car door until Liam grabbed my wrist, turned me around, and kissed me. A long passionate kiss. I missed his soft kisses. The kiss that made me fall in love with him again. Wait, what am I doing? I pulled away from him, trying not to meet his eyes.

"Liam, just stop. I don't love you anymore." I wanted to take back my words. I bit my tounge, I knew Liam's hurt from the words I just said. "Don't even try." I said as he tried to get my attention. I hopped in the car, started the engine, and drove away. Leaving Liam alone in the rain.

After a few miles and minutes, it stopped raining and I stopped so I could continue to cry. I can't believe I said those words to Liam. I couldn't believe that I would lie to him, saying that I don't love him anymore even if I do.

I heard a knock on my car window and I was surprised that it was Danielle. I rolled down my window.

"What do you want?" I said, my voice felt hoarse.

"Let's take a walk." Danielle said.

I thought about it for a second and nodded. I rolled up my window, opened the car door, stepped out, closed the door, and locked it. I didn't know what I'm doing but I still walked with her.

"Look, Jasmine, Liam loves you, not me." Danielle explained as we walked.

"Yeah right." I scoffed. "Then why did he kiss you?" I asked.

"Look, this is what really happened." Danielle started. "Liam was on the park bench and I saw him. We had a little chat and he said how much he loves you. After the chat, we both stood up and said our good byes. I was about to go until a skater pushed Liam and me and went to the ground. We accidentally kissed. It was a mistake." Danielle explained.

"Why would I believe your story? Maybe Liam made you say that to me." I said.

"Because I have a boyfriend already." Danielle said. I stopped. If Danielle already has a a boyfriend, then maybe Liam was right. I should have apologized and believed him.

"I-I'm sorry, Danielle. I-I was just jealous, you know?"I stuttered.

"It's okay Jasmine, but this is what I have to tell you. Liam loves you. Don't forget that, okay? I have to go. Dance rehearsals." With that, Danielle took off and left me.

Finally finished this chapter! Hope you guys liked it! The next chapter would be up soon! Please vote, comment and fan. And tell me what you think about this chapter! Love ya guys!