Chapter 11 Liam /

"Well, you're 'Max problem' is done." Louis said jokingly as he sat down on the couch lazily.

"What are you going to do now, Liam?" Harry asked.

"I don't know." I said honestly, shrugging my shoulders. I really don't know what to about Jasmine now. It's been tough lately. With Max and all, and then her little problem with her family. "I don't even think she has time with her relationship with all her problems." I said.

"Well you have to do something! There are lots of guys that is in love with Jasmine. Better hurry up!" Niall exclaimed. "Or you'll miss your chance."

"Don't rush me! We're still on the friends zone. I still have to hang out with her, get to know her better before I ask her out." I said.

"Whatever." Harry said, taking out his phone and checking Twitter. "Jasmine must be sad."

"Huh?" I asked. He showed me a picture of Jasmine and Max, both holding hands while Jasmine was crying. The other picture was when Max kissed her forehead.

The elevator opened and Jasmine walked out with her eyes read and cheeks with tear stains.

"Jasmine?" Niall asked. "Are you okay?" He said, getting a better look of her. When Jasmine looked up to Niall, her lip started to shake and she started to cry.

"Max is gone." She said in between sobs.

"Why are you crying?" Niall asked her, hugging her at the same time. For some reason, a hug from Niall always makes people better.

"Max is my best friend. I haven't seen her for more than a year and then he just leaves after four days." She said, sobbing again. Allan was right. You never would want to see Jasmine cry. It was like a puppy in the streets looking hurt and heart broken.

"That's okay." Niall said, rubbing her arm. "I mean, you have us right?" Niall said, pulling away and looking at her. "Don't worry. We got you, all right?" Niall said.

"Okay." Jasmine squeeked, nodding her head. Jasmine cried more and more, hugging Niall. I wanted to comfort her now, but she was really attached to Niall and she can't let go. In a matter of minutes, Jasmine fell asleep on Niall's arms on the couch.

"Payne, you are bad at this." Niall said quietly at me, not wanting to wake Jasmine up.

"What do you mean?" I asked Niall.

"You're supposed to comfort her. Not just stand there and look at her." Niall said. I looked at Jasmine. Her head was on Niall's neck and her hand was on Niall's chest. I tried to imagine myself with her. Her arms on me, me comforting her. I sighed and sat down on the couch, next to Niall and Jasmine.

"What can I say?" I said. "I'm hopeless when we talk about love. I'm a hopeless romantic."

Niall and I were talking while the other lads were just on their phones, probably looking at twitter. Harry suddenly stood up and took a picture of Jasmine and Niall. I then saw him put it on instagram with a caption "Best friends" in quotation marks. Niall's phone started to flash with many of Harry's followers. People were thinking that Niall and Jasmine are dating now.

"Harry, I swear. When Jasmine wakes up, I'm going to kill you." Harry started to laugh and Niall went on twitter, trying to clear things up. Saying that the picture that Harry posted doesn't mean that Jasmine and him are dating.

Jasmine started to shift. Her eyes starting to open up. She removed herself from Niall's arms and Niall started to chase Harry around. Jasmine looked at them wide eyed.

"Um, what happened?" Jasmine whipered to me. I smiled and told her to check her instagram. She looked at me suspiciously at first, but then she narrowed her eyes on Harry. "What the hell, Harry!" Jasmine said. She then tried to chase Harry.