Chapter 3 Liam /

"I was going to invite you for dinner. Elice is going to be there so I had to invite you." Jasmine said. "And before you accuse me that I am going into your love life, no, I am not. I already arranged that dinner because I wanted a celebration dinner that I successfully had three sold out concerts in the US!" She smiled. "Excuse me, I have a call to take." She said, answering her phone call.

"She's more beautiful in person!" Niall commented. He then took out his phone and started to use twitter, saying that she finally met 'the one and only, Jasmine Carter'.

Allan just shook his head, laughing. "I love that girl, but can she at least stop talking about my love life?"

"She's really cool!" Louis said, nodding.

"And aslo beautiful up close." I muttered to myself. She actually is really beautiful when you see her. Her eyes really lit up and her smile shines. Her cheeks were always the color of a faint pink. Her ponytail kept on swinging as she was talking.

"Going back to the dinner, as Allan's new clients, you guys can go to dinner with us!" Jasmine invited us. The lads looked at each other.

"That's okay! We don't need to." Zayn said shaking his hands. "We just met you and it's kind of emberrassing that you suddenly invited us." Zayn said.

"No, it's okay! And this could also be a chance to know each other a little well." She smiled. "I insist! Since you guys are Allan's client, I would want to know you guys better before we all start fighting. It would be fun! And there are going to be lots of food."

We saw Niall's face lit up when he heard the word food. He loves food so much that you will mostly see eating snacks all the time. "Yeah, guys! It would be fun!" Niall said, mimicking Jasmine's words. We all know that Niall wants to go there because of the food.

"It's really okay..." But Jasmine just interrupted Harry.

"Nope! You guys are coming with us wether you like it or not." Jasmine said grinning. "Come on! The more the merrier! And it would be kind of boring that it's just going to be me, Allan and Elice. I would want some company. Especially people my age."

"If they don't want to, I can come with you! If you want, I mean." Niall volunteered himself. "Come on, guys! It's just dinner!" Niall said excitedly.

"Well... if we don't have a choice." Louis said.

"Yay! Okay! Meet me here in an hour and we are going to my house for dinner. Well, I'm going to my dressing room!" Jasmine said clapping her hands. She head to the elevator but then turned around. "Oh and Allan, wear something good! For Elice's sake." She added and stepped into the elevator.

Allan started to talk more about Jasmine. About how she told Allan about how she grew up. Like she has four siblings, how she loved dancing and singing. She was actually talented. Then he started to talk about how she auditioned in the X Factor and how she finaly achieved her dreams.

"But there's something that Jasmine that I don't know if I could tell you." Allan said, looking nervous.

"What is it?" I asked. He looked kind of worried and afraid of what he wanted to say.

"Promise that you won't tell on me?" Me and the lads looked at each other and nodded. "Well, she was bullied by her family and school was the only place where she found herself having friends." Allan frowned.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked.

"Well, Jasmine was bullied by her brother. Her parents cared less about her situation. Her brother would always hurt her for no apparent reason. All she could care about is her younger sister and brother, Jaleb, who is ten, and Jane, who is six. Jasmine never sees her younger brother and sister." Allan explained.