Chapter 4 Jasmine /

I can already tell that this is going to be a long night. Everybody must have liked the dinner, but I didn't. As usual, I don't really like to be in fancy dinners but I know Elice does so I am trying to make this a perfect night.

There are four people in each side of the table. On the left was Liam, me, Niall, and Harry. On the right was Elice, Allan, Louis, and Zayn. At least I got to talk to Niall. He must have noticed that I was getting bored so he started to talk to me and I got to know him better. We both started talking animatedly. Sometimes, we tried to make Liam join into the conversation, but I don't know if he doesn't want to or he really is that shy.

He looked a little bit shy, but he was cute. He got to talk to me every time Niall will get another round of food. I liked Niall. He was so adorable and you can never be bored around him. And he also ate a lot. Almost every food that was serve was about to finish because of him.

After dinner, Elice and Allan were left in the backyard. I knew it was time and they both needed there privacy. I was really excited for Allan. Love is the only thing that excites me the most! "Good luck!" I whispered to Allan before I left the table and take the boys for a tour with my house.

Niall and Harry was left in the kitchen, looking at how the chefs cook the food. I know Niall will have a great time. Harry and him are already picking food to eat again. Zayn was left in the living room and took out his phone. Probably checking his twitter and answering back some fans. Louis was in the bathroom. Which leaves me with Liam. Liam looked more shy when he knew that we were left alone.

"Let me show you the patio! It has a really cool view!" I said leading Liam to the patio. The patio was next to my room upstairs, that's the good thing about it. Whenever I am sad, angry, or something I just leave my room and go here and watch the view.

The cool air tickled my skin as I stepped out. It was really beautiful, and freezing. The city lights looked like a Christmas tree, blinking in every places. Lights were one of the beautiful things about the view. I also loved the buildings. They are very tall and that's what I love about them. "Isn't it beautiful?" I said leaning on the railing. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This view always makes me relax.

Liam grinned. "It does." He said leaning on the railing next to me. "I would stay here and look at the lights forever." He added. I opened my eyes and smiled at Liam. When I first saw him, I already know that there is something about him. He looked so mature yet he looks so adorable. I would be surprised if he doesn't have a girlfriend. I mean, who would reject to a face like that? It's too cute! He looks like an adorable puppy that I would want to have!

I looked up and saw the moon and the stars lighting up the night sky. "Look at that." I said to Liam. "One of the most beautiful things in the world is looking at the moon." I smiled.

"You know from all the girls I met, you're really...different." He said to me out of the blue.

"Is it the bad way?" I asked him.

"No, no! I mean your like...I don't know. You're just different. In a good way." Liam said. "Unique actually. And, I don't know...perfect." He said.

I smiled at Liam. Ugh, why does he have to be so adorable?! "Thanks, but you still don't know anything about me." I muttered. "I'm so imperfect and very different like you said."

"Well, actually, I already know something about you," Liam said. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"I think you are very optimistic. Most girls always look at the negative side and never see what really is shining." He said.

"You're a really bad liar. You are hiding something." I said, putting my wait on my other foot and crossed my arms. "Did Allan said anything about me?" I said raising an eyebrow.