1

I made this deck myself! I have duelled my friends with this deck. Please don't be upset! I also might be terribly at writing duels since it's my first time writing duels. Hope you enjoy it!

Your P.O.V
After the last 2 years of Duel Academy, it wasn't as easy as you might think. I'm friends with Jaden and been by his side for a long time, same with his friends. Syrus, Alexis, Bastion, Tyranno, Chumley that sadly left in the first year, Chazz and Aster. Being with a lot of friends can be stressful. Like Jaden, he's always getting into trouble, and I have to somehow pull him out of it. When I first met him, he was standing up for another student but was thrown around. I stepped in and helped them out. Being a lone wolf was easy, but now having friends is difficult, but Jaden showed me what having friends is all about and trying to trust them. But this year is going to be very different. Now, being the top of my duelling classes, people will probably challenge me, so I have to prepare for them.

I was sitting in the forest to enjoy a nice morning breeze. It's not hot or cold. It was just right! I relaxed and noticed one of my duel monsters. Dark Magician girl. She's been in my deck ever since she was given to me by Yugi Moto since he already has one. I met him when I was about 10 years old.

"Lady Y/n? What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be at the academy?" She asked.

"Yes. But I want to just relax for a bit until I have to go back." I replied.

Ever since the end of year 1 of Duel Academy, I had a connection to the legendary beasts that Jaden had to defeat to save Duel Academy. My deck isn't completely, Counselor Sheppard is a dear friend to my parents and when he met me, he smiled and gave me a deck that started out as Dark Beckoning Beast, Dark Summoning Beast, Chaos Summoning Beast, Chaos Core, Grave Squirmer and a lot of spells and traps.

He was certain I was going to be the one to wield the Sacred Beasts someday. But for a good reason, when I was going to connect fully with them, Counsellor Sheppard had to take them away and had them hidden. Which was sad, but he said I would wield them in time, but I have no idea when. The bell snapped me out of my thoughts, and Dark Magician girl vanished. I sighed and stood up, walking to class. I walked into the classroom and sat down. Since Jaden and his friends sit together, it takes up the whole seat, so I sit somewhere else like the back. It's quiet, and no one bothers me. I then heard a voice which I had never heard before. Then everyone came walking in and sat in their seats. Jaden, being Jaden, ran in and sat in front of me.

"What took so long, Jaden?" I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled. I sighed and looked at Counsellor Sheppard.

"All right. Settle down. As you know, it's the start of a brand new year. Does anyone remember their summer break as I don't.  But I digress." He started out.

My summer break wasn't fun. I had to put up with people I didn't like, and that includes my old friends. They just used me, and I never appreciated that. They used to call me horrible names, and that's how I somehow became the lone wolf. Apparently, I now have mental health issues because of the long-time bullying. I heard Chazz and Huckleberry talking. I hissed at them to shut up, and they did. While trying to shut the boys up, a girl walked up and gave a speech. I sighed and knew this was going to be very boring.

"Now then. As I said with each new year comes modification and improvement here at Duel Academy we strive for perfection so to keep each one of you at the top of your game we've invited a few new students to join you. In fact, they represent the top students from each of our four Duel Academy Worldwide branches." Counsellor Sheppard says. "Time for introductions, visiting us all the way from East Academy Adrienne Gekko!"

A boy with glasses walked up and waved. Everyone clapped, and I groaned.

"And hailing from West Academy, please welcome Axel Brodie!" Another guy walked up with a smile on his face.
He looked like someone who was in the wild doing survival stuff.