Chapter 7

I yawned and sat up. Colson was on my computer and Casie was playing with her teddy bear on the carpet. 

"Why didn't you guys wake me up?" I stretched and tied my hair up into a ponytail. 

"You looked like you needed some sleep." He spun in the chair and smiled. 

"You look more tired than I do." I pecked his nose before turning on the TV. 

I was flipping through channels when I saw my name on a headline and quickly shushed everyone in the room. 

"Hayden Moore was spotted with 2 different guys in the same week. One was hooded and paparazzi didn't catch his face, and the other was with her as they were leaving from their lunch date. She was spotted earlier today at Cold Stone's with, who paparazzi believe, is the same hodded man from a few weeks ago. They also say that there was a baby with them." 

And then the TV was shut off. 

"Colson!" I threw my hands up. 

"We don't need to hear that bullshit." He pointed toward the TV. 

"Bad word, Daddy!" Casie gasped. I sighed. He was right. It wasn't helping the situation we were already in. 

Just then his phone rang. 

"Hello?" He answered. It sounded like someone was yelling on the other line. Looks like all of his friends saw the news. 

I looked at him with a worried look on my face. 

"Alright, I'm on my way." He hung up and groaned. 

"What's wrong?" I stood up and ran my fingers through his curls. 

"They want me down at the studio." I raised my eyebriws. 

"You just left the studio!" He exhaled and started to pull on his sneakers and sweater. 

"It's just a meeting that everyone is going to. I'll be back in an hour." He grabbed my neck and kissed me romantically. I didn't resist. I pulled away and rested my head on his chest. 

"I guess I can take Casie around the town." We both looked down at Casie who was clapping. 

"Just be careful, please? The last thing I need is drama with her Mother." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. We both smiled as he walked out. 

Maybe I should have though about my offer before I said it. 

.~.~.~.~. 

"What's going on?" I whispered. Slim shrugged and Ash popped over. 

"The new management guy wants to meet everyone who's recording in the studios. Just to get to know us better." She rolled her eyes. 

"It's a little to late for me." I groaned and sat back into the chair. 

They all looked at me confused. 

"Hayden is his daughter." Their jaws all dropped. I rolled my eyes and watched as Hayden's dad started talking. 

"It's been 3 weeks since I started managing this studio. And it's gonna take me awhile to go around to every studio and meet everyone. 

He talked for 10 minutes, ugh, before finally releasing us. I started to walk out before I was stopped by someone grabbing my arm. I turned around. 

"You're Machine Gun Kelly, correct?" It was Mr. Moore. 

I rubbed the back of my neck and started to talk before he interrupted me. 

"You're the boy who was kissing my daughter." I exhaled deeply. 

"Listen, sir, I'm sorry. It was just-" 

"It was a fling and it's over now.. Correct?" I nodded slowly. "Good. I don't ever want to see you around her again. Got it?" I nodded again as he smirked and walked away. Oh god. 

.~.~.~.~. 

"Why do cameras always follow you?" Casie asked as she pointed out the windows. 

"Because they have no lives and no friends." We both laughed. 

We never actually stopped and went inside any places. There were too many paparazzi's and Colson didn't want Casie to be in the news, so after an hour of driving around, we just went back to Colson's hotel room. 

"Daddy!" Casie yelled as she ran and grabbed Colson's leg. He smiled and lifted her up. 

"Did you have fun with Hayden today?" He kissed her cheek and sat down on the couch beside me. 

"There were cameras everywhere." He looked over at me with a worried look on his face. 

"We took the car with tinted windows, so they couldn't see inside. But we never actually got out. There were way too many." I reassured him. 

He smiled and kissed Casie's forehead. 

"I'm gonna head back home. Gwen and Piper have been blowing up my cell all day." I smiled and made my way to the door. 

"Bye Hayden!" Casie waved. 

"Bye Casie!" I smiled. Colson's lips quickly pressed against mine before they were split up by Casie tugging at his shirt.  

I turned and started to walk to the elevator and I couldn't help but let my parents get into my head. 

Did he deserve to be forgiven? What was I getting myself into? Are my parents right? 

.~.~.~.~. 

"My parents hate me." I groaned as I scrolled down my Twitter feed. 

"They don't hate you." Gwen laughed, popping a few Mike & Ike Candies into her mouth. 

"They absolutely hate me. My name has been in the news too much lately and they 100% disapprove of Colson." I looked over at Piper, who was looking at Gwen, who was scarfing down candy like there was no tomorrow. 

"Well you are the daughter of Hollywood's power couple. You basically have no personal life." Piper explained. I sighed and looked down. 

I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask for any of this. I was born into it. Sucks the way Hollywood works, huh? 

"Do you think that if I somehow convinced my parents that Colson is a good guy that they wouldn't care if we were together?" My face lit up at the sudden idea and I smiled widely. 

"I doubt it." Gwen said blatenly. "Colson is a party boy. Your parents want you with someone who has connections with everyone and will one day be as rich as them. Like Brad." She smirked and I glared sharply at her. 

"I got it!" They both looked at me like I was crazy. "I'll invite him to dinner!" 

They shook their heads in disapproval. 

I thought it would be a good idea. They would finally get to know the real Colson. The Colson I knew, when he was having a good day. That is if they say yes to dinner..