Chapter 13

"Come on," Piper slurred already a little buzzed. I laughed at her and climbed out, followed by Gwen. We rushed into the building and were greated with red drink cups, loud music and many many many drunk people. It was about 11 o'clock when we arrived at he party. We would have been there earlier if Piper hadn't insisted on changing her outfit twice and redoing her make up. Nonetheless, it had potential to be a great night. 

3rd Person's POV 

The clock chimed 1 a.m. and everyone in the building cheered and took swigs of their drinks at the same time. Sometime within the last hour Colson, Slim, Ash and Dubo had all managed to get inside the party. Gwen, Piper, and Hayden had all also managed to get completely trashed. They had all, however, managed to avoid each other, not even knowing that the other party was in their presence.  

Hayden danced her way to the bar and ordered another drink. Colson also made his way over, not noticing his former girlfriend leaning against the bright glowing counter in front of her. 

"Here you go," The bartender smiled as he handed her a drink. She turned around only to be confronted by a tall blonde man in his early 20's standing closer to her body with a sly smirk wiped across her face. This large figure caught Colson's eye and he looked up, choking a little on his drink when he realized who the girl was. 

"So what's your name, beautiful?" The blonde smirked and chugged down the rest of his drink, quickly ordering another one. 

"Carly," She smiled back. Colson still had his eyes fixed on the two, watching closely at their interactions. They talked for 20 more minutes and Colson went through three more drinks in the process, never once letting his eyes leave them. 

"So what do you say you come back to my place and finish this party there?" He smirked as he kissed her cheek. 

"I don't think so," She shook her head and pushed him away, only to be backed into the counter instantly. Colson shot up from his seat and started to make his way over. 

"I think you will," He grumbled into her ear, gripping her wrist tightly, making her wince and drop her drink. 

"Let me go," She grumbled as she tried to wiggle her way out of his grip. 

"You're coming with me," He yanked her behind him but stopped abruptly when her hand slipped from his grip. The tall blonde, now angry, turned around quickly only to find Colson standing there holding onto Hayden. 

"Let's go Hayden, we're leaving." Colson argued as he led her in his direction. She yanked her hand away and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"I'm staying here," she grumbled causing both men to cross their arms. 

"Hayden stop acting like a baby and come on," Colson argued, reaching out to grab her hand again but was denied when the tall man stood infront of him. 

"She's coming with me!" He snapped. He turned and stared down into her eyes, smirking a little. "Right?" 

Hayden shiverred a little as she looked away from the piercing grey eyes that were boaring into her and back at the icy blue ones which she hadn't seen this close in so long. 

"Colson, will you take me home?" She mumbled as she fought off the stinging tears that were threatening to fall. He nodded and pushed past the broad shoulders of the angry man and grabbed Hayden, quickly leading her outside. 

Hayden stumbled as Colson tugged on her arm, moving toward his car. She giggled lightly and collapsed into his grip. 

"You can't hold your liquor," Colson grumbled not-so-seriously as he lifted her up bridal style and helped her into the back seat. He hurried into the driver's seat and pulled off.