Chapter 17

The first quarter of school was over, so they gave us a few days off. I didn't really care. I really wasn't focused on school. My mind kept buzzing over the amazing kiss Colson and I shared the other night. I know I shouldn't even be talking to Colson, let alone kissing him while I have a boyfriend - but something jus keeps pulling me to him.. 

I stepped out of the shower and quickly dried my hair and changed into a pair of sweats and a belly-button cutoff top.As I opened my computer, it chimed continuously. My eyebrows furrowed as I opened my Twiter page and gasped a little at how many mentions I had. I scrolled through them until I saw a mention from TMZ. 

'MGK: Already Moving On?'  

That's what the title read when I clicked on the external link. Below it was a picture of Colson and he was wearing a black hoodie and alongside him was a short brunette who looked like she was wearing one of his large hoodies. I scrolled down and began reading the article. 

'Rising rapper MGK and former boyfriend of Hayden Moore was spotted leaving a party last night with the youngest daughter of Cotton and Martin German, Shaye German. Now, we could ask what an underage girl was doing partying with MGK whom everyone knows parties hard. But what we really want to know is; How does Hayden feel about this new flame? Especially since it's only been a few weeks since their split?' 

I felt my breath hitch in my throat. It suddenly felt lke my throat was closing and it was getting harder to breathe. My vision became blurry as my eyes filled with tears. How did I feel about the whole thing? Obviously I still had feelings for Colson, but now my feelings were really being tested.. Well, I could play that game, too. 

.~.~.~.~. 

"Hey, how was your flight?" I smiled as I kissed Austin. He linked our hands together and relaxed back into the couch. 

"Fine. I'm super worn out." He groaned and stared up at the cieling. "How was your week without me?" I could tell he was smiling without even looking up at him. 

"It was so boring.. All I could do was think about you and how much I missed you." That lie rolled off my tongue easily. In reality, I only thought about Austin when I felt guilty, I went out partying with my friends and Colson, and then ended up kissing my ex-boyfriend only to find out he's with someone new a few days later. Pretty boring week, huh? 

"Well I'm here now. And we can hang out as much as you want. Especially since I'm done recording for a few weeks." He lifted my chin up and pecked my lips, moving his hands down to my waist when I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

A moan escaped his lips and I smiled. I pulled away slowly and released his bottom lip from my teeth. 

"I can tell how much you missed me," I whispered, running my fingers through his hair as he threw his head back again. 

So maybe I judged this relationship before I was really into it. Maybe Austin and I have more than just a physical attraction towards each other. I'm digging myself deeper into this hole I'm already in.. 

A half an hour later Austin was called into a meeting. That left me to do whatever I felt like doing for a few hours. Gwen and Piper were out of town on an overnight school trip so I decided to roam the different floors of the studio. I was hoping and praying that Colson wasn't recording today. I climbed onto the elevator and pulled out my cell phone, groaning at how many Twitter notifications continued to pop up. The elevator chimed and I looked up, rolling my eyes because I was well away from the floor I wanted to be on. The doors opened and on climbed Colson. I didn't even have to look up. I saw his black high tops and his long arms hanging down by his sides showed off his bright tattoos. Goodness this elevator moves slow. I continued to scroll through my phone, pretending as if he wasn't even there. Suddenly the elevator stopped and my head shot up, glaring at Colson: The emergency stop button was lit up. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I grumbled, sliding my phoneinto my back pocket. 

"Why haven't you responded to my texts?" He crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at me. 

"You're not my boyfriend. I don't have to reply to you." I crossed my arms over my chest as well and glared up at him. 

"Oh, I see what this is about." he smirked a little. I cocked my eyebrow.  

"You're jealous," He smiled. My jaw dropped a little. I shook my head. 

"Jealous of you and Shaye German? Why would I be jealous? We're not together." I spat. He chuckled lightly. 

"You are jealous,"  

"No, Colson, I'm not jealous. I'm hurt. I'm hurt that just a few days before I found out about you and Shaye, we kissed. We kissed and it was the exact spot where we had our first kiss." He scoffed and walked to the other corner of the elevator. 

"Don't act so innocent," He grumbled. "I know all about how kissy you are with Austin. This argument can go both ways." 

He was right. This argument could go both ways. 

"If you want me back then just say it.." I heard him whisper, so quietly I had to think for a moment about whether he really said it or if I was dreaming. Colson's unique scent overwhelmed my nose as he stepped deathly close to me and whispered into my ear. "You're mine and I'm yours. I love you." He gripped my cheek and kissed my forehead before slipping his hand onto the emergency stop button and stepping away. I wiped away the tears that weren't there, yet, and stepped off the elevator. 

.~.~.~.~. 

Sorry It's been so long since I updated.. I've had a bit of a block and I've had to rewrite this chapter 3 times.. But I think it came out great! I WILL be updating again in a few days, no matter what! Thanks for being patient!