Chapter 8

I dragged my suitcase in through the doors and exhaled. 

"Finally, home!" I smiled. 

I had been gone in New York for 3 days with Talia to work on some new fashion ideas. It was the longest three days of my life. 

"Hey Mom, Hey Dad." Talia smiled as she walked through the door. They smiled and quickly hugged us both. 

"Um, Hayden? Can we talk to you?" My Mom motioned toward the kitchen. Oh god. What did I do this time?  

I nodded slowly and followed them into the kitchen. 

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes before my Dad finally came clean. 

"We know about you and.." He trailed off. I looked down. 

"Don't even try to deny it. You've been all over the news for the last few days." 

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Before I knew it they were yelling and screaming at me. 

"You guys don't know him!" I interrupted as I slammed my hands on the table. They raised their eyebrows. 

"He's a nice guy. And if he wasn't I wouldn't be with him.. Please just let me prove it to you." 

They shared a look at each other. I only had to look at my mom once before I knew she had given in. I looked at my dad with pleading eyes. He groaned but finally gave in. 

"Dinner tomorrow night. But here, I'm not being seen in public with him." My dad snarled as he led my mom out the back door. I held in my excitment. 

I hurried up to my room and took to Twitter. 

"#Excited ! -Hayden Moore" 

.~.~.~.~. 

"Hey, what's up?" Colson smiled as he pecked my lips and pulled me down so I was sitting across his lap. 

"My parents want to meet you." I smiled and bit my lip as I rubbed circles on his cheeks with my thumbs. He raised his eyebrows and cleared his throat. 

"Wha-what?" He choked out. His face started to flush red and I ran my hand over his forehead. "They want to m-meet me?" I nodded. 

"I convinced them to invite you to dinner so that they could get to know you." 

"Your Dad hates me," He groaned as he hung his head in defeat. I cupped his face in my hands and forced him to look at me. 

"He doesn't hate you, he just doesn't completely like you." I fumbled over my words, causing a small laugh from Colson. "Pleaseee?" I begged. 

He rolled his eyes and shook his head for a few minutes. The room was silent as I poked my bottom lip out and brought my face closer to his. I placed gentle butterfly kisses on his jawline and he let out a small, deep moan. 

"Nughh... Fine." He exhaled and I looked at him with a huge grin plastered on my face. 

"Really?" He nodded. I squealed and clapped my hands. "Thank you!" I repeated over and over. 

"Yeah, yeah." He groaned as he gripped my hips and pushed me back down on his lap. I felt my body get pulled closer to his. I smiled and gently pecked his nose. "Come here." He grumbled. I flipped my hair to the opposing side and closed the small space between our lips. 

We had to be kissing non-stop for at least 20 minutes because it was getting hot. Really, hot, in both ways. I could feel my lips becoming swollen and bruised from all the biting that Colson was doing. 

I felt Colson's cold hands running up from my hips to my back and into my t-shirt. 

"C-Colson.." I mumbled into his mouth and he hummed in response, refusing to let go. I gently pushed him away and added another cut to my mouth when I just about ripped my lip from his teeth. 

"What's wrong?" He asked as he pulled me closer and started kissing my neck. 

I, again, gently pushed my body away gently and placed my hands on his chest. 

"I-I-I'm uh.." I couldn't manage to get the words out my mouth. And I wasn't even hinting good enough because Colson didn't get it; He kept running his hands farther up my shirt and back down and repeating the motions. 

"Are you okay?" I looked down and let my hair fall over my face, feeling my cheeks flush red. "Hayden, talk to me." 

I looked up again and my eyes were getting teary.  

"Hayden?" Colson pulled me close, this time in an embracing hug as he stroked my hair. "Did I do something wrong?" I shook my head and sniffled. 

"A few years ago.." I started as I crawled off of Colson's lap and beside him on the auburn colored couch. "I was at a party with my older cousins, and, this guy who I thought was my friend.. He- he raped me." I broke down in tears as I brought my knees up to my face and sobbed into them. Boy do I feel stupid. 

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and squeeze me tightly. After a few minutes of silence, I raised my head and exhaled deeply. 

"If you don't want to be with me, I get it." I mumbled. Colson looked over at me and curled his eyebrows. 

"What is that suppose to mean?" 

"I know the type of girls you hook up with or the girls you like. And I definitely know you like sex." I let more tears fall. "But I'm just not ready for that." 

He looked down for a moment and bit his lip a few times before looking back at me and smiling crookedly. 

"I don't want to be with anyone else." He placed a kiss on my left temple and waited for a reply. 

I smiled up at him and nodded. 

"Thank you." He wiped off the tears that still fell down my cheeks and gently kissed all the places they were. 

His kisses got closer and closer until they reached my lips and we battled for dominance, which he won. I smiled and nuzzled my head into his chest. 

"You're such a softie." I giggled as he started to laugh. 

.~.~.~.~. 

"So have you talked to-" I glared at him. He nodded and looked back at the TV. 

"I talked to her a few days ago.. Casie's flying out in 3 more days." I looked down. This has been the most time I've spent with with my daughter in almost 6 months, and now she's gonna be leaving and I won't see her for god knows how much longer. 

"How are you gonna tell Hayden?" My eyes got big and I looked over at him, he was smirking. "I know you guys are together." There was no point in denying it, since we were planning on going public anyway. 

"Don't say anything to Ash or anyone else." He nodded and Casie came and crawled into my lap, drifitng off to sleep.

.~.~.~.

Sorry this is boring + it sucks... Ive been stuck on this story for awhile ._.