Chapter 18

'Congratulations! You've won two tickets to come and join us this weekend at JAMFest!' A girl screams on the other end of the line. The line goes dead. 

'Don't worry everybody, we still have two more tickets to give away! So if you love Austin Mahone, The Wanted, Cher Lloyd, Demi Lovato, MGK and more, stay tuned!' The DJ shouted as the next song faded in. 

I switched off the radio as Austin climbed into the passenger seat. 

"I didn't know Colson was performing at JAMFest this weekend," I raised an eyebrow as I started the car and began driving up the hill. 

"Well hello to you, too," Austin chuckled. "Yeah he was a last minute add-on." The car was silent for a moment. "Did you pick up your passes yet?" 

"Yeah I got them from the studio this morning. I can't wait to see you perform." I smiled and pinched his cheek. 

"So tell me again why we're going hiking at 8 o'clock in the morning?" Austin groaned, kissing my hand and then staring out the window. 

"There's nothing like an early morning hike. It's beautiful. And besides, we only ever hang out at the studio, we needed to get out of that place."  

"Well if we went public we could hang out anywhere we wanted." I bit my cheek and sighed quietly. 

"Austin," 

"Hayden," He countered. "Colson has another girlfriend. Why can't we go public, too? So people will know that you're happy and you've moved on, too.." I hesitated to answer as I pulled into the empty parking lot. "That is unless you haven't moved on?" 

I looked up at him, hope and fear in my eyes. 

"I've moved on.. But I do still love him. I think I always will.." I looked down. It was silent when I felt Austin's hand slip into mine and squeeze tightly. 

"We all have that one person that our hearts will always care for. But I need to know that you're as serious about this relationship as I am.." I nodded, a few tears falling from my eyes. 

"Okay," I looked up and he raised his eyebrows. 

"Okay?" He stared deep into my eyes and vise versa, a small smile forming on my face. 

"Okay," I nodded. "We'll go public." He smiled widely, raising his hands to wipe the tears falling from my eyes and kissing me passionately. 

Maybe Austin was right. Maybe it is time to move on... 

.~.~.~.~. 

"Hiking with the amazing @AustinMahone this morning! So beautiful! Can't wait for JAMFest this weekend, who's going?" I read the caption as I typed it before clicking the Share button and sending into the world of Instagram. 

"So when are we gonna tell people?" Austin gurgled as he gulped down water. 

"How about at JAMFest? You'll be performing and I'll be backstage and the press will probably ask some questions about the picture I just sent out and we'll go from there?" He smiled and nodded. 

"Sounds good." As we drove back down the hill, we laughed and talked about anything and everything. That was one thing I could never do with Colson. Well, I could, but not on the level I can with Austin. 

"So what are we gonna do for your birthday?" He shook his head and laughed. 

"Nothing." 

"What? We have to do something! You're turning 18!" I squealed. 

"Then how about we just stay in, watch movies and eat pizza?" 

"Why don't you want to do something big? You only turn 18 once." I pulled into the parking lot of the studio and turned to face him. 

"I have everything I want. I don't need more." He smiled, pulling me into a kiss. 

"I have a meeting to get to, I'll talk to you later." He opened the door and rushed inside, turning and smiling at me once before disappearing into the building. 

.~.~.~.~. 

That night as I changed into my pyjamas and turned on the TV, I saw the picture of Austin and I from our hike and beside us was a new picture of Colson and Shaye walking down the boardwalk. I quickly searched for my remote and turned up the TV. 

"As everyone has recently found out, MGK will be performing at JAMFest this weekend. And a few hours ago, the rappers new 'flame' confirmed she will also be there via Twitter. At around 5 o'clock this afternoon German sent out a Tweet saying 'Can't wait for JAMFest this weekend! Stoked :D - Shaye German'. After speculations of Hayden Moore and her new 'hiking' buddy, Austin Mahone, possibly being an item after this morning's Instagram post via Hayden, we think it's pretty safe to say that both MGK and Hayden have moved on. But will tensions rise backstage at JAMFest? Only one way to find out!" 

Well, you can always depend on TMZ to be updated on gossip. I quickly opened my computer and logged onto Twitter. 

'Stoked for JAMFest! Can't wait! ;) -Hayden Moore' 

.~.~.~.~. 

I know this Chapter was short, but it was just a filler Chapter. *THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS THE EXTRA CHAPTER I'M UPLOADING THIS WEEKEND.* <-- That chapter will be uploaded most likely on Sunday. I have big plans for that chapter. Stay tuned!