Chapter 12

Back to school time.. No more tanning. No more sleeping in or hanging out all day or shopping all day or anything! Now it's back to reading, studying, teachers, tests, and more drama than I already have. Awesome.  

In case you were wondering, Colson and I haven't spoken since the blowout at the studio. However I know how he feels because occasionally I'll get a text from Slim or read his tweets on Twitter. Oh! And I can't forget to mention; The media has already caught wind of our breakup. Some of the latest headlines were: 

Just Another Summer Romance? 

Power-Couple's Daughter Calls A Quit's!  

Granting Her Parent's Wishes 

Yeah, harsh right? And they also took the pictures of Colson and I that were taken by the paparazzi or that we posted on Twitter and edited them in so many different ways, it scares me to think how much time these people have on their hands. 

Anyways, I walked into class and sat beside Piper, smiling at her before unplugging my headphones. 

"How ya been, girlie?" She smiled and patted me on the back. I nodded and smiled. 

"Getting there." Mr. Payne walked into the class and hushed everyone as he went over the roll, rules and regulations of his class. I really wasn't listening. Sometime after he called my name on roll and when he started going over the rules, I had plugged in my headphones again and started playing Pandora Radio. I was really enjoying the music too, that was until many of Colson's songs came on in a row. 

First it was "Wild Boy" followed by "Fantasy" followed by "See My Tears" and "Save Me".  

"Ugh!" I groaned loudly, all eyes in the classroom immediately darting toward me. 

"Miss Moore? Is there a problem?" Mr. Payne asked as he crossed his arms over his chest and glared back at me. I shook my head and turned off Pandora. "As I was saying," He continued but his eyes and a few others pairs lingered on me for a while after. 

When the final bell rang I rushed off to my car, quickly starting it and driving away from this hell hole and back home. Guess what played as I pulled up to my house? Save Me. It was seriously getting annoying how his music has been playing all day long! A few weeks ago we were lucky if we heard one of his songs playing on the radio and now all of them?! I pulled out my phone and opened Twitter and began typing; 

"No, please, Save Me from your songs that have been playing all day!! Ugh.." -Hayden Moore 

..And regretting it a little after I had pressed the confirm button, but never deleting it nonetheless.  

As I got out of the shower, changed into my pyjamas and relaxed onto my bed, I couldn't help but think of what Colson was doing at that point in time.. Maybe he was recording.. Or on the phone with Casie maybe? Possibly - thinking about me? Or the best and most likely option: Having sex with some groupie he found at a club. Yeah.. probably that last one. 

Twitter chimed and I hopped up, spinning in my chair a few times before I calmed down and looked at the screen. 

"Please God tell these demons stop fuckin' wit me.." -MGK 

Followed by a little gun emoji. D3mons.. Hey, that didn't sound like such a bad song to listen to right now.. NO! You can't listen to any of his music.. None! 

Maybe some Fall Out Boy would help. I opened up iTunes and scrolled over to the Fall Out Boy album Save Rock and Roll. I immediately thought of the perfect song to listen to, Miss Missing You. There was nothing better than this song to get over a bad day, at least not this situation. I double clicked the repeat button and fell back onto my bed, singing along to the lyrics.