Chapter 23

I groaned loudly as I flushed the toilet and went over to the sink, rinsing my mouth a few times. As I stepped out of the bathroom, Gwen and Piper looked at me with worry. 

"Hayden you've been throwing up for the last 2 weeks. You need to go to the doctor," Gwen sat up on the bed and ran her fingers through her short black hair. 

"I'm not going to the doctor's. I'm fine... It's just a little food poisoning," I tried to reassure them but they weren't buying any of it. It was silent for a few minutes as I logged onto Twitter. The first Tweet I saw was an article and it had a picture of Colson and Shaye. As I clicked on it, Piper perked up at the picture. 

"I read that article!" She exclaimed, causing Gwen and I to look at her. 

"What does it say?" I spun around in my chair once before clicking on the article and reading as Piper talked about it. 

"It says how Shaye and Colson may be in turmoil because of some recent allegations of cheating, Colson's been disappearing at night for hours on end and they hardly ever hang out. She's thinking about calling a quits." My jaw dropped, partly in happiness but then another part of me was sad. Was I the reason they were about to end their relationship? Of course I was! 

"Hayden?" Gwen called out as she stared at her phone. 

"Yes, Gwen?" I asked, standing up from my chair and beginning to rummage through one of my drawers. 

"Are you pregnant?" The room fell silent and I stopped moving, as if someone was holding a gun to my head. 

"W-What?" I chuckled nervously and shook my head. 

"Nausea, Dizziness, and you're extra tired... Did you and Austin have unprotected sex?" They both looked up at me. 

"No, no we didn't," I shook my head again, but still refused to look at them. 

"Food poisoning does not make you extra tired. You and Austin had unprotected sex and now you're pregnant," Gwen jumped up and stood on the bed, almost hitting her head on the ceiling. 

"No, I'm not!" I turned around, my eyes beginning to blur with tears. 

"Then why are you crying?" Piper whispered. 

"I didn't sleep with Austin... I slept with Colson..." Both of their jaws dropped as the tears flooded my eyes and rushed down my cheeks. 

"What? When!?" They both screamed. 

"It doesn't matter. Al that does matter is that we stupidly decided not to use protection and now I'm possibly - most likely pregnant and it's not even my current boyfriend's baby," I rambled, plopping down on the bed and wiping my face dry. 

"Don't worry Hay, we'll be with you through the whole thing." Piper patted my stomach and smiled down at me. 

.~.~.~.~. 

"I can't believe you're going on tour for 3 months," I pouted and snuggled my face into his chest. He ran his hands down my back and rested them on my thighs, exhaling with a laugh. 

"I'm not even leaving for a few weeks. We can do whatever you wanna do," Austin kissed my forehead. I felt it in my stomach. That feeling I've been getting for a few weeks. The feeling when I'm about to empty my entire stomach, but Austin didn't know... He couldn't know. We still hadn't slept together and if I started throwing up randomly, he would surely become suspicious. 

"You okay?" He rubbed circles on my back and I nodded in response. 

"Fine, I'm just a little tired." I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled closer.