32| S'more Bloodshed

TW; Gore, fires, threat of sexual assault , maiming, technically robbing graves.

Adora pov

My eyes flutter open to a room with the smell of a body rotten. My head was throbbing after the violent ride here.

They beat us up on the way here. Right after I saw Subo and the rest come too late. It was all okay it wasn't their fault.

I look around seeing Eric next to me trying to stretch.

I feel my arms being bound behind my back. My ankles were tied straight to the chair, and my waist and the rest of my body were bound tightly use of about three ropes.

I couldn't exactly move, but I can wiggle my way out of the ropes. I was trained for this type of shit but they didn't seem to know that.

My body felt sick puke coming up my throat and onto the floor, Eric doing the same. It had to be the dead body in the room or just the dirty ass air that was in there.

"It fucking stinks in here!" Eric spoke loudly, as I began to take the room in. "This is all my fault! I won't ever see Drekari, Callie, or the rest of the kids all because I can't do anything right."

"Eric stop panicking it's not your fault," I choke out about to throw up again.

My body hasn't done that in years, I haven't sat in the same room as the decomposing body since I was 16.

The training in the hellhouse was ruthless. Eating expired food, poison, being put in a coffin with a dead body, getting stabbed and beaten to shambles.

You'll learn a lot about what your body can take.

The serums made me more durable, faster, stronger, and able to heal from most injuries quicker than a normal person would. Everything a soldier needed.

"Ugh, there's a dead body and what seems to be some organs hanging around here!" Eric yelled out shaking from the cold that just came into the atmosphere.

"We're in a butcher room," I realize looking at all the cut-up body parts in the room hanging. I see a grinder and a few other pieces of foot around without skin.

This is probably where the organs on the black market come from. The feet collection in the back may come from whoever the butcher is.

I think of what I learned in college when I went on the deep end into psychology. Then when I would read my father's books in his library psychology when was a kid.

It's probably a man with a foot fixation who likes to hide.

"How the hell are you so calm about this?" My best friend hissed at me taking in the room.

"It's not my first rodeo being kidnapped and not my last."

"How did Liv respond to being kidnapped when you guys were in France?" He randomly asked me, but he never asked about her few months of living.

Two years ago before she died and while Eric was in his coma we went all around the world searching for the ARES doctors, I wasn't giving up on finding her a cure.

In exchange for information on one of the ARES doctors who crafted the serums, I killed Asad's son starting a war with the French mafia and the Middle East Coalition. Courtesy of Asad of course.

He wanted his kid dead because he was fuxking up leaving him with two sons and a missing proclaimed dead daughter.

"She didn't react she thought it was funny," I shrug sadly smiling at the memory. "She was having the time of her life living life as we did. She loved running with killers." I shake my head thinking of how everything was my fault.