26|ᵗᵒ ᵗʳᵃᵖ ᵃ ʳᵃᵗ

A/N: thank you for reading please view authors note at the end thank you. Also this is the last time you'll see these banners as I'm changing Suho's last name and all the banners.

I open my eyes to the view of the courtyard in the window on the side of us

I open my eyes to the view of the courtyard in the window on the side of us. They have given Adora a room with a view, but they didn't know if we were going to be sleeping with her.

I feel Suho moving around the bed. He then begins to pat the bed down. "Where's our sweetheart?" He grumbled looking at where she usually lays in bed.

I scan around the room looking at everything being in place. I look to the bathroom door, and before I can even walk to it, Suho opens the door, finding a steamed room with Adora's scent, but no Adora is there.

"Maybe she's in the kitchen," he throws on a wife beater and his sweats getting out of the room his hair Adora had braided all disheveled on his head.

Maybe Adora is near the children's chamber, she always sees the kids first.

I put some clothes on and pass the hallways to find the children's chambers.

They all slept in the room after staying up late binge-watching Gossip Girl, arguing about Dan Humphrey.

I walk into the room and see no kids, I hear the Audio of the television drowning out.

Snacks, drinks, books, and DVDs were all sprawled out on the huge couch in the center of the room. The sleeping bags look as if they were never slept in, the bathroom was empty, and none of GiGi's body scrubs were found.

The room was empty. I call Michealangelo's phone and it goes straight to voicemail. My phone then vibrates to show a message, but I'm too busy worrying about my son and the kids.

"FUCK." I hear Suho scream on the other side of the house followed by a loud thud. "Our Swiss accounts were just drained, due to a robbery, and three men in our masks were shown exiting this palace which connects us to the robbery."

My phone dings again showing a blog about Adora being held captive by some royal intruders.

"Adora-Faith held captive by Swiss Criminals? Is this the work of the DeVillares? Or the Mob?"

"This can't be, if she's kidnapped then so would their kids be? Right?" Suho asks, looking at the room ignoring his bloody knuckles.

I don't know what's going on, but I need some fresh air. "I'm going to get some of our men and ask them for information, we're going to find her," I say going to the foyer, opening the door, it's jammed shut. The security system makes an alarming noise throughout the home putting barricades around the windows and I still struggle with the door.

I hear her voice, "Lockdown, Lockdown, it's time for a real smackdown." She sings on the alarm making her voice throughout the house. "That's right motherfuckers, it's my game now, checkmate that!" A knocking sound takes over the audio, "I mean you'd think you could sell my freedom like that?" She chuckles and then goes into a creepy laugh.