𝟏6|𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

This does not relate to the war and I support and stand Ukraine.  I had also begun to write about Vladimir's character long before the whole situation with Ukraine happened. I'd also like to apologize for my lack of updates. I'll try to be more consistent and yeah! Thank you so much now let's dive in!

Tw: Mentions of rape attempt, murder, kidnapping, minor getting hit, sexualization of a minor

After a night full of plotting our plan and how we are even going to get around the hit out on us we are finally ready to execute our plan

The women gave Giovanni actual hell until they got tired of his maniacal response to torture.

We all sit in the living room as we wait for Poppy to come out.

So far what I've learned from Poppy is that she's a British Diplomat for the Windsor palace members and England. Poppy has an attitude- making her good friends with Adora- and she was one of the survivors of the ARES operation too right along with Zoe and Rae who show us their "freedom marks" which is a tattoo that shows figures of women running naked with arrows, blades, and swords.

My disguise or outfit consists of a security guard's uniform and a large hat to cover my face. Margo also is dressed up as a blonde reporter with a tan and blue eyes. Meanwhile Giovanni is in a military suit with no bullets in his gun but a lot of knives. Apparently the girls believe he is going to kill them after they tortured him for Adora.

Giovanni had a lot of marks on his skin from their "night of fun."

"So Suho and Traitor will be riding out in a separate car, Margo will roll with us" Poppy spoke in a pantsuit and High heels.

"I swear I didn't-" Zoe cut Giovanni off with her own yelling. "And by the looks of your faces every time I mention Dory you have a hit of guilt but also tenderness in your faces. I don't know what is being done behind her back, but tell her before she loses her shit and kills you all. Trust me Adora is forgiving if you tell her before shit hits the fan."

"If you double-cross her and she ends up dead I promise you, you'll have a lot more to worry about then what you have already. If she dies because of whatever you got going on then we will come for your heads and hang it in our headquarters. This isn't a threat but a promise. Adora is our sister. She's crazy but behind her was crazier. For a warning you don't know how far she'll go if you cross her." Poppy looks all of us dead in her cold silver eyes with her unmoving face.

She scared me. Women like her hid their crazy and I wasn't going to find out.

We go to leave but not before Zoe speaks up, "that wasn't a threat it's a promise." She says as she puts in her contacts to hide her red eyes. She still scared me too because those three took Giovanni and marked him up like mobsters.

Giovanni and I get into the tank car. I let him drive since he knows the way. I plug in our discreet earbuds so we could communicate quietly. Giovanni starts the car as he dials in the GPS I twist my head at him as he looks at me.