18| 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 & 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
"Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs & Kɪssᴇs "

Tw: mentions of rape attempts, sexual assault in minors, nightmares, choking, fighting, fire, and forced anal

We arrive at Kingston's airfield in London, after one of the longest games of monopoly

We arrive at Kingston's airfield in London, after one of the longest games of monopoly. Guess who won?

Fucking Pedro.

Leo and I then proceeded to play chess as we kept stealing glances at each other.

It's something about Leo that lets me know that he's damaged, but oh so dangerous. His gray eye is the color of smoke, the color of fear, yet there's clarity in them.

His green-blue eye is the colors of broken dreams, nature that was once beautiful but nature didn't sprout or become beautiful because it was damaged early.

In his eyes was a beautiful story of chaos I wanted to unfold.

As the jet lands in the airfield everyone takes their luggage and stretch. Ellie goes to wake up the kids as Kat and K.B walk in the aisle from the bathroom. They spent 3 hours in the bathroom—we all know they were screwing.

I look in the jet's windows as I see Kingston's airport center ahead. It was a private airport made by Eric and Liv's parents for business trips and for leisure. It's private and low-key. I also don't have employees working so it's just an empty funhouse. Though I did send my dad's men to scope out the area before we step foot in the center.

The place has things added on as Liv, Eric, and GiGi grew up and started inviting friends while their parents started inviting friends as well.

The radio in the plane turns on as a voice chokes out a code, " Code 989, I repeat code 98-. Come get us Adora or should we say, Mistress Justice?"

That voice, made my heart beat so hard that I swore that everyone heard it. I do have a heart murmur at least before everything happened. The only hole in my heart is a metaphorical one that Liv had ripped out and took with her to the grave.