30| countdown....Game over

This chapter is unedited ! So excuse the extra wordy sentences and grammar. I usually try to reduce so many. I'm done with finals which gives me time to finish this book and work on other ideas I have. I'm also going the edit the book out because I actually hate my writing style amd how wordy my sentences are. I'm taking a class next semester on grammar and writing so hopefully I improve.

Adora pov
Hours before

"We tried to negotiate with them, but it's not working, they want you and Giovanni." Suho disappointedly said before slamming the phone down.

"We technically don't have much to negotiate with, your uncle doesn't care that we have his favorite dancer in our possession." I sit back in the office chair staring at the map and the paper of ideas I listed. "He wants revenge, there's no price for that."

It was clear his uncle wanted revenge after Suho stepped up and became the leader. A young man who had a job in America and was well respected in Asia. Suho's uncle wasn't even taken seriously, he's doing this to show his hand.

What a  bitch boy move.

I hear arguing in the room from Wendy to Suho to Margo to Giovanni. K.B. and Ellie had also hopped in screaming with them.

The whole room was in chaos that shit gave me a headache, I stand up still watching all of them bicker like brats. "SHUT UP!" I order and no one hears me, we'll option two.

I shot my gun at the roof yelling, "SHUT THE FUCK UP KIDS!"

"While you were bickering I hatched up a motive and plan! I'm sending men and weapons here now." My voice boomed through the room, everyone looking scared while Suho just stared at me.

"Let's GO!"

I walk to the weapons room beginning to suit up with my usual weapons but this time I'm bringing my bow and arrow. I could shoot way more arrows than they could bullets just lace them in poison.

"What's the plan, why are we suiting up?" Eric comes into the room watching me refill a gun.

"We're about to start a riot," I toss the gun to him, "you're about to use your training."

"A riot? That was our last resort, Adora," Suho yells, putting his hands along his face and taking a deep breath.

"Yeah it is, but what choice do we have?"

"It's a crime insurrection you know?" He takes his sword and mask, giving me mine.

"Good thing my brother is an international lawyer and that we'd probably succeed. The people will also help."

The might've hated being a lawyer and a UP agent for Pops, but he loved me more than he hates his clients.

If all this shit goes down he'll be famous I need a lawyer anyways.

"Why would they want you and Giovanni though? Isn't that weird because you guys aren't normal? You think they're working with Vladimir?"He asked me in a worried tone looking at the chaos outside.

I turn his face to me, "Of course, which is why I have a plan b," I kiss Suho on his cheek reliving the worry he feels.

He didn't know what plan b would be if all else fails there are other alphabets.

At the Chinese Government Capital

We ride out in our sports cars and huge vans pulled with spillers and weapons. U.P.'s military tanks weren't that far from behind us.

I had tweeted on the Mistress Justice account that there was an insurrection against the Chinese mafia government and that the people should show their support and well Adora-Faith retweeted it.