𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 THREE

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬"

For today's show, Eric, Jose and I are hosting so the viewers can get used to Eric

For today's show, Eric, Jose and I are hosting so the viewers can get used to Eric. I mean it was our dream to have our own talk show.

"I mean come on let's be honest who actually still uses clean and clear? Seriously? we are living in the time of the 2020's" Jose exclaimed reading the results of a skincare poll we did. "

Come on guys, we taught y'all better than this. We sat down with dermatologists and made y'all research tips " I started looking at the audience in the plaza.

"But honestly we have to pick whatever we can afford, especially in New York where we pay to live in a shoebox," Jose stated in a sassy tone.

"You're right that's why today everyone is going home with a five hundred dollar gift card on skincare at target, Sephora, and Ulta" Eric yelled into his microphone standing with some of our audience.

The crowd let out very loud cheers and screams. "But first let's have our morning fashion show. We told y'all to come to the show today in your best looks, so line up and strut your stuff." Honestly, I love doing a walk-up fashion show with my audience. It's really cool to see what they could come up with.
--------------
After the show

I head to my dressing room to change into some casual clothes since I am cleaning and binging Netflix when I come home. I really don't feel like designing or anything today though I'll probably will when I feel some inspiration. As I come near my door, the lights shutter out. Making a girl with pink and black hair in a black and red suit stop me and signal me to follow her. I do follow her, because she has the spider mark on her suit, meaning she's with Giovanni.

"My lady Adora, Giovanni told me to send you a message they're coming for you. Well, Emilia is beginning her quest to lure you out. Also, watch out for Venom, he's planning something", she handed me an envelope and a folder. She then did a quick curtsey and left. Only fucking Giovanni or should I say asswipe still calls me his queen and his fair lady. I'm not, he's just a very manipulative bastard. Like dude, you left me for dead at seventeen years old.