𝟏𝟐|𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬

Chapter Twelve
''Red eyes and Interns"

Locations: So Chic Studio, New York City

Locations: So Chic Studio, New York City.  D'Romano & Leywon (Lee) inc, New York City

"Today we have billionaire entrepreneur Leonardo D'Romano as our guest! So give a big round of applause for my man," Adora yelled excitedly in her microphone as we stood in the outdoor area of her studio where she engages with the audience at.

She's clad in a race car jacket and a short dress that is a few inches over her knees that hugs her curves. She wore heels early on in the show but she took them off and put on her white air forces to show her audience that you don't have to sacrifice comfortability for fashion. So her five-foot figure is on display for the whole world.

"Give it up for our hot guy Professor Doctor Suho Leywon or Lee as we call him!" She gives the audience one of her charming smiles as she claps with them.

Eric waltzes on the platform with his sneaker wedges clad in his white blouse and blue jeans combo. He stands near Adora using her shoulders as an armrest."We have a huge announcement to make beauty babes," he exclaimed into his microphone.

Although I was confident I felt nervous around the crowd. This was Adora's world of fashion and beauty I'm just an outsider. Almost as if she sensed my uneasiness she took her hand with mine after she stepped away from Eric to make room for Suho.

Her hand gave me warmth, comfort and it made me forget that we weren't real and there was an audience of people watching us.

Adora looked up at me with a smile before she spoke into her mic. "We would like to announce that Eric and I are officially collaborating with Suho and Leo to create a brand new clothing line for Checkmate. We are hoping to begin a new modern era for their designs!"

I took Adora's microphone and spoke, "This brand will not only cater to the male and female audience, but we also hope to work on clothes for our non-binary customers." Instead of asking Adora about it, I asked my son after I took him home to explain it.

I grabbed Adora's waist after I finished speaking and kissed her forehead. She gave a charming smile as she pushed me off and announced a pop-up fashion show with her audience.

After the show, we went to my company's head which was actually located within the same area to hold our meeting. I also get to meet her teenage interns, which sounds fun but I'm not sure.

We sit at the tables of my boarding room. Adora brings in her brother and my old pal Tré as her lawyer. I remember that his sister was a big part of his life even if his family faked her death while she was kidnapped. I look around him and see Adora's interns with style I might add and even the guy has nails like Adora's.

"So we are discussing legal stuff today and we're going to start on some of the new designs since I assigned my interns to have fresh ideas," Adora remarked as her brother slid me a contract.