𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 "𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐬"

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
"𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐬"

𝐓𝐖: 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝.

After trying to silently fight for air and space for a few second.. They let go and move their mask up a little it reveals a dark eyed Suho. I then push his shoulders into the wall- I don't give a damn if that armor hurts him he gotta know the shit was scary. "You fucking Asshat. I have claustrophobia and you were a few seconds away from not having kids." I whispered yelled. "Why are you even here anyway?"

He gave me silence. "Plus I thought I that you're Korean isn't that like cultural appropriation?" I asked and im still met with silence. Hot asshole. He just looks at me.

"We'll im going to make my way out of here ill just make a distraction.I hear gaurds in the lobby as I wait to drop a glass award that on the wall. "Oh I should've told you Suho was coming as back up. He didn't think you should've gone alone" K.B said into my earpiece. "Oh now you bitches tell me?" I popped my hip like he'll see me. I roll my eyes and throw a glass award at the wall missing one of the guards by a few inches.

They look around the room as three move into the hall. So I decide to run and punch the wall leading to the other offices. They all follow suit and decide to look into those offices. Until Samauri Jackass brings his swords out as a guard approaches him. Damn. I bring out my katana blade and block Suho's swords. He doesn't need to kill them. I instead kick the guard in the jaw sending and knock him into the wall. Not killing him.

"We don't need to kill everyone in sight it's not like at the restaurant when they saw my face and me killing their people." I scoff at his lack of response and start making my way to the other side of the building where I came in at. We are blocked by Four Paul blarts. Fanfucking tastic. I do quick scan if my surroundings before I punch one guard in his face and kick his knee to go the opposite way making him fall down. You can't move with a busted knee. The other two punch me in my stomach and try to do the same thing I did to the other guard with his knees. I pick one in his face making a slash with my heel. Oops. Then I headbud the other before Suho presses down- on the one I slashed my heel on- neck making him go to sleep.