¹⁹| ᵀᵒᵐᵐʸ'ˢ ᵇᵃˡˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴬᵈᵒʳᵃ'ˢ ᶠᵃˡˡ

I wake up in the weirdest position with Suho and Leo, Suho is positioned with his arms around my waist holding my already big boobs up with Leo had his head in them

My boobs aren't pillows asshats.

Last night was so perfect with them. We laughed, smoked, and talked like actually talk and not fuck.

I decided to put my hand through Leo's head while I try to get out of Suho's grip. Both prove to be unsuccessful when Leo places his head near my shoulder while Suho lays his lips on my neck. He then peppers my neck with kisses before giving me a peck on my cheek, "Good morning butterfly." He rasps out as he gets up from the bed helping me out of the bed.

The moment I step out of the bed Leo grabs my hand, "please let us do this again later, I like sleeping with you," he asks looking at me with pleading eyes.

My jaw nearly dropped.

Leonardo D'Romano and please in the same sentence?

This must be a joke or maybe I'm stuck in some weird alternate universe.

Leo lets out a groan as he gets up putting his arms around both Suho and me trying to drag us back to the bed.

He pushes me and then straddles me on the bed with his body flush against mine.

"You're so comfortable and" - he then puts his head in the crook of my neck sniffing me, "soft."

I feel him lightly kiss my neck as he tries to go back to sleep.

I would snooze in but we have things to do.

I push against Leo getting up from the bed as Suho grabs my hand pulling me out of the room. But not before stealing another cheek kiss.

He then softly closes the door in my face making a slamming sound as Ellie and Kat's giggles are heard throughout the empty hall.

"I thought I smelled Devereaux fried chicken and waffles," Ellie chimed as she got into her room down the hall with her coffee mug in her hands.

" You made them your family meal? If you did that, that must mean they were in need of some comfort," Kat said in a sly tone of voice. "And I mean more than warming their beds, I mean you're warming their hearts and soul at this point they'll probably be in your warm hole." she snickered, her green eyes and plump red lips with a smile as she looked the guys' door and me.

I saw something else in her and Ellie's eyes, I wonder what they were laughing at. It was too late to ask when Zoya, Rae, and Poppy came into the hallway.

Poppy's pink hair with red streaks was the first thing I noticed besides her height. She used to be blonde and short but the experiments made her hair red while also increasing her height.

Poppy was the first to pull me into a tight-ass hug then the rest followed. "I fucking missed you bitch," she says holding me tight I can hear the smile on her face.