²⁰|"ᶜᵃˡʸᵖˢᵒ"

" If I was going to die I was going to die with honor, there's enough death in this world for vain, mine or yours shouldn't be a part of it."

- Adora- Faith

30 minutes ago - during the fight

Overflowing with so many emotions sadness, embarrassment, shame, weakness, and rage. I chose rage at that moment when I threw that knife at Charlie's shoulder, I chose to fulfill my promise starting with him and ending with his bloodline.

I have a list that I look at every morning for motivation, whether it's in my head or on the notepad Liv bought me for my tenth birthday. It's my inspiration for everything I do, taking down not only the corrupt but also the people that destroyed my family's lives.

Starting with my teenage years, being away from my family for practically five years, being in that hellhole to everything that happened that night.

I promised a dying woman I'd get them and I don't intend on breaking that promise.

"Pedro! You know what to do. Vlad is fucking mine," I say as I spot Giovanni and Vladimir already fighting as chaos ensues in the building. They are already throwing chairs and throwing other things down.

I already see Ivan coming for Suho and Leo and Tommy fighting after Leo pushed Tommy into a table breaking it.

I hear Eric yelling at someone before I see him clocking someone with one of his shoes.

I see Kat and K.B fighting alongside Tre and Nelly.

I see Vladimir taking the neutralizing gun for the ARES kids out.

He's gonna kill Giovanni, and some part of me feels that he deserves it, but not by his hands. I know I don't love Giovanni, but I still care for him because he took care of me in the Hellhouse.

Perfect distractions.

I then get one of the knives I have strapped to my thigh and throw it in the light switch. The lights start flashing as Gio gets shot, I'll worry about him later. Vladimir then begins to make his way upstairs and I follow.

He makes his way through the hall opening a shelf door to get through the tunnels. Get closer to him then I pull my sword out, "Vladimir Ronotof Castillo, it's been a while, huh?" I ask slashing his skin as he looks at me surprisingly.

"Adora Nicolette- Faith Devereaux my runaway bride," he says trying to give me a back kick as we run through the tunnel. He then shoots at the ground above us shooting at the feet of everyone in the ballroom. I push Vlad's elbow up trying to break it then he grips my scalp making it burn.

"I'll give you a head start when we get out of here so you can find a way to make your death... poetic," he says with a manic grin on his face, his hot breath fanning my face.