𝟎𝟗| 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

A/N: Thank you all for reading and thank y'all for the constant support! I've been also been experimenting with aesthetics and making this book look more appealing. Also, these next few chapters may be separated into parts because there's sooo much tea and action.
___________𓀬____________

Chapter Nine

❝ 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ❞

Flashback 5 years ago A few weeks After her escape from her captivity Adora decided to hunt for Emilia and all the other scientists and trainers who were associated with the ARES project

A few weeks After her escape from her captivity Adora decided to hunt for Emilia and all the other scientists and trainers who were associated with the ARES project.

The seventeen-year-old got a message from the fellow friends she made while she was in ARES that had escaped as well thanks to Giovanni in exchange for working for his new team The Arachnid. The Arachnids' goal was to shut the whole project and eliminate Emilia and the team of scientists who experimented on them.

It was a fair exchange instead of being in the house of Ares with Emilia and her family killing both innocent and guilty people for the sake of learning how to become a super-assassin. To the girls being home and working for the man who freed them to help prevent making even more soldiers had seemed like a fair exchange.

The girls texted Adora telling her to meet them at the warehouse to execute their plan.

Giovanni staged a drug deal with a local criminal gang in New Orleans, Adora's hometown, to get the southern mafia to take over their territory since they have had a long history of beef. What they didn't know was that it was all a trap, a ploy for ARES to get their soldiers back.
Giovanni had made a deal with the Southern- American Mafia to bring them the local gangsters in exchange for information on where the experimental drugs had been going.

The young Adora jumped out of the window being sure to not trigger the house alarms and guards Adora had already told Pedro to lessen the security because in her words "there's too much testosterone for her healing process." Pedro thought it was bullshit, but he obliged since he was desperate for the girl he knew to come back. Adora had a feeling in her stomach that she shouldn't go to the warehouse, but she let revenge overpower her which was her first mistake.

After sneaking out she arrived at the warehouse with her two friends Rae and Natasha or Nat. They went by code names Natasha roulette because she's Russian, Rae went by Solar because her natural hair color was blond, and Adora went by Luna because she hated the name Aphrodite that was given to her in ARES. Then she also made her best moves at night.

Their mission was to take samples of the drugs get information from their phones and maybe kidnap a few members to get info on Emilia.

The plan went smoothly the two gangs fought as the girls tried to scramble to get samples of the drugs in the warehouse. Adora was on duty for the kidnapping which looked easy because everyone was distracted through shooting and fighting.