𝟏𝟎| 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

The next morning

The next morning

Suho dragged himself out of bed thinking about meeting his wretched ex-girlfriend. Then he thought about Adora and her sweet taste and how well she treated Akiko.

At any moment he could just exit the mission of the alliance since he had his sister back until he thought about his parents and how he found them dead. How he shielded his sister away from their dead bodies. This was all because they weren't willing to give up their imports to traffic the innocent. He wasn't going to trade arms with them, it didn't make sense why they went this hard with getting revenge on him.

He also wanted the full story on Akiko's abduction since she had guards with her everywhere. He wanted all of his questions answered but it starts with answers from his revival, Ren. Ren and Suho's parents had a never-ending feud. Suho and Ren became friends without their family feud putting a damper on their relationship. Until Emi came along she was on her accords ruining their relationship. Emi wanted to become a powerful wife, a powerful woman. She didn't care about the things she ruined she wanted power and to have a voice.

Emi manipulated Ren into sabotaging the Lee family empire. She cheated on Suho because she thought Ren was a better option.

Suho didn't want to deal with it at all.

Leonardo awoke this morning with many regrets and thoughts about how he's been these past few weeks.

His cruelness to Adora because he was guilty about trading her for information and keeping his son safe. He couldn't help but choose his son before anyone.

He also had another woman on his mind but that was a different story.

Adora had thought about the race and her outfit of course. She loved fashion because it made her happy, who cares if she wore the wildest but best color combinations? Or the mismatched colored shoes.

Adora believed that a good outfit gives you confidence even if people body-shamed her for having a little belly. Fashion made her think of her grandmother and her wild faux fur coats, her grandfather's wild color combos. It made her finally feel free. In the words of Marilyn Monroe being normal is boring, Adora didn't limit herself to bland colors she wanted the wildest ones.

Adora was a very complex woman she was the wildest yet the smartest in the room. Adora chose to be a bit of a bimbo because people underestimated her that way making it easier for her to make her moves. It was funnier that way. Adora found life funny. As her father told her, " you can't live life without a good sense of humor."

It was almost Midday in Tokyo when the Karma Krew team drafted up their plan for the race that night.

Race. Seduce. Make friends with your enemy, hell even make them THINK they'll have a chance. Make your enemy think you'll trust them so you can extract information from them. Have your eyes and ears peeled for any information that may come up?