11

the next day me and joão were waiting in the cafe for antònio and rosia when they finally walked in. they came towards us and sat on our table.

"hey," rosia waved. "what's up?"

"uh," i started, looking at joão until a waitress walked towards our table.

"what can i get for you guys?" the waitress said kindly.

me and joão just ordered water and rosia and antònio both ordered coffee.

as soon as she was gone rosia tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows, "what? tell us."

"me and eleanor are dating." joão said quickly.

rosia immediately stood up and squealed so loudly that everyone in the cafe gave her weird looks. then she muttered a 'sorry' and sat back down.

"what?? since when, why didn't you text me eleanor??"

"i'm sorry, i wanted to tell you with joão.." i explained. "but.. he took me to the beach yesterday and well we kissed, and then he asked me to be his girlfriend and of course i said yes"

"i already knew." antònio smirked. "i kind of eavesdropped while you were telling mother,"

"seriously so i found out last?" she said but then she got excited

"what?" i said suspiciously.

"now we can go on real double dates!" she grinned as i rolled my eyes and smiled.

"here are your drinks, two waters and two coffees," the waitress said as she came back and placed the drinks on the table.

after drinking and talking we all exited the cafe. rosia and antònio went to go shopping for clothes for the party later today.

that left me and joão together, so we just took a walk while it was snowing.

"hey do you want to have a snowball fight?" he suddenly asked as he grabbed my hand and took me with him,

"yeah -" i didn't really have much of a choice.

he took me to a large area with plain snow. he picked some up and threw it at me - which unfortunately it landed right in my face. i couldn't see anything but i heard him laughing.

"it's not funny" i said, trying not to laugh as he wiped the snow off my face.

i quickly gathered a big piece of snow and it only landed on his chest. i picked up more and just threw loads of snowballs, aiming at his face for revenge.

"hey- hey stop please i'm sorry," he begged while laughing and covering his face with his hands.

"too bad; you've already started this war" i said, throwing more

he grabbed my wrists and prevented me from throwing anymore. "let me go," i pleaded.

"say please."

"please?"

"no." he smirked. "this is revenge,"

i didn't even bother trying to escape.

placing my wrists above my head, he smashed his lips onto mine as i kissed him back.

"let's get croissants, I'm hungry." he said after he pulled away. he let go of my wrists and intertwined our hands together instead as we walked.

we walked into the best croissant place (which apparently was the best according to joão) and sat down.

the waitress came over to our table and smiled at joão.

"hey, what can i get you?" she asked without glancing at me once, i felt slightly annoyed.

joão looked at me and then said, "2 croissants please."

"of course, cash or card?" she said, a bit too enthusiastic.

"uh, card please."

when he was swiping his card, she 'accidentally' touched his hand to which he immediately moved his hand. she apologised. "i'm so sorry - sir. your croissants will be ready soon." she said as she winked at me and walked away.

my jaw clenched, "what a bitch," i mumbled.

the only bad thing about dating a hot footballer was that his fan girls would always try and take your man.

when i saw her walking out of the kitchen with 2 croissants coming our way, i pulled joão's shirt, pushing him towards me and roughly placed my lips onto his. he gasped in surprise but quickly deepened the kiss. i over exaggerated my moans as she came closer to our table

"ehem," she said awkwardly but also with anger, placing the croissants on the table.

i finally let go of joão as his face flushed red and i winked at the waitress with a half smile. she immediately walked away angrily.

"i don't know what the hell that was but that was hot." he smirked.

i blushed and ate my croissant. it was actually really good, too bad their employees were terrible.

-