12

after finishing our croissants, he bought me a few more stuff i needed like perfume, new makeup remover wipes etc

it was getting late and i still needed to change for the party.

"seriously, you need hours to get ready?" he complained. he wanted me to go to his house but i didn't have time to. he finally stopped the car at my house, he kissed me quickly then let me go inside. "i'll be here at 6."

i unlocked the door and went into my room. it was 3:00 so i only had 3 more hours. i had a relaxing bath and blow dried my hair. i decided to curl the ends of my hair to be a bit fancy.

now I had to choose a dress. i rummaged my wardrobe and bit my nail anxiously. what should i wear?

i looked around for a black dress and i spotted one. it was a dress that i had bought ages ago but never worn it.

i thought it looked alright, so i wore it and added a silver necklace to go with it

i thought it looked alright, so i wore it and added a silver necklace to go with it. joão's ring also made my outfit look 10x better.

i then put on some natural makeup which finished of the look. i looked at myself in the mirror anxiously and worried if i looked okay or not.

just then my mother came into my room.

"you look gorgeous, darling," she gasped. "where are you going?"

i smiled. "thanks mum, me and joão are going to ronaldo's party that he's hosting."

"i remember when i was young and went to parties.. i miss it a lot." she sighed. "have fun, and be careful!" she said while leaving my room.

i found some small silver hoops and put them in my ears. i sprayed quite a lot of vanilla perfume and packed it in my silver purse.

i checked the time and it was only 4:50, damn i changed quickly. i decided to watch some more edits of joão on tiktok to pass the time.

i got bored of watching tiktok so i decided to text joão.

el

heyy, r u dressed?

joão

why, would you prefer me undressed? ;)

el

i was talking about your outfit stupid 🤦‍♀️

joão

i know, i just love messing with you<3
can't wait to see u

el

be patient mister
you can see me at 6 :)

i then closed out of the messages and listened to my favourite songs on my airpods.

while listening to music it motivated me to clean my whole room so i did it. as soon as i was done it was 5:20

i got another message from joão.

joão

i came early. can you let me inside?

after reading his message i quickly jogged down the stairs and opened the front door. joão walked in as i closed the door - and honestly he looked kinda fit wearing a suit,

"you look beautiful." he smiled, stroking a thumb against my cheek softly.

"you don't look too bad yourself." i replied as my mum came down the stairs

"joão! my favourite son in law! how are you?" she beamed happily.

i mentally face palmed myself out of embarrassment when he lifted an eyebrow and smirked at me.

"very good, thank you. and how are you?" he said politely.

"oh i'm good too, i should probably continue my online work though, eleanor can you show him the food in the kitchen? help yourself!"

"yes mother." i agreed as she went back upstairs. joão followed me into the kitchen as i opened a cupboard

"what do you want to eat?" i asked him

"you."

"wow," i deadpanned sarcastically. "yeah because i'm definitely a food."

and then i realised where i was and what position i was in. i was leaning against the kitchen counter; and both his hands were on either side, trapping me.

"yeah and your very tasty too," he smirked before joining our lips together roughly

after a few seconds we breathed for air and then kissed again. i placed my hands on his chest while he grabbed my waist. this time he deepened the kiss and it got more heated. our breathes quickened as he kissed me hungrily.

"son in law, huh?" he teased, pulling away for a second.

"shush," i told him as i reconnected our lips.

he patted the counter to tell me to sit on it. i lifted myself on top of the counter as he started to place kisses from my jaw to my neck until he found a spot, he sucked on it and i couldn't help but let out a moan. he quickly put his other hand over my mouth to silence me. i quickly glanced at the clock and thought 'shit' in my head. i didn't want him to stop as it felt so good, but after a few minutes i had to

i pulled his hand off my mouth and said "joão. we're gonna be late." he groaned as i jumped off the counter, grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs into my room.

i needed to hide the hickeys so i grabbed my concealer and a makeup sponge. joão sat on my bed and looked at me as i sat in front of my mirror and put some concealer on my neck. i then blended it out as much as i could with the sponge. thankfully it looked as if nothing was there in the first place. i checked the time again and it was 5:50, damn the time went quickly.

"wow, did you just do magic?" he asked in awe.

"yes." i said sarcastically as i put my concealer where it was supposed to be.

after doing that i pulled joão's hand and dragged him back down the stairs. we put on our shoes and walked out as he opened the door.

i followed him to his car as he opened my door as i got inside, and then got in the car himself.

he placed his hand on my thigh and started to drive.