32

waking up the next morning i was a bit disappointed to see that joão was no longer beside me. i checked my phone confusingly and noticed that he had sent me a message two hours ago, it said that he was at practice so he wouldn't be there when i woke up - he ended the message with two hearts.

i got out of bed and did all the normal things - i put on my makeup and curled the ends of my hair with my straightener. it was hot so i put on a no sleeved top with a black skirt and leggings.

i took my phone from the desk and headed out the front foor. i decided to take the elevator this time, i pressed the button and waited patiently for it to open - just as it was opening bruno fernandes ran a quick jog to walk in.

he chuckled as we both got in the elevator, "hey, eleanor!"

i smiled awkwardly. "hello." i made sure to grip my phone harder in my hand.

"you look nice today." he smiled. "where are you going?"

"oh i'm just going to see my friend."

"which friend? i can come with you-" he suggested.

"no, no." i quickly dismissed his idea. "it's alright, thanks though."

thankfully the elevator door opened and i wasted no time in quickly walking out without saying bye to him and walking to the breakfast buffet. i grabbed a plate and put some crepes with melted chocolate on it.

i looked around at the tables and instantly spotted rosia. as i sat down at the table she lifted her head from her hands.

"hey," she said groggily.

"what's up with you? you look like you didn't sleep," i joked and ate some of my crepe.

she shut her eyes but quickly opened them again, "that's because i didn't," she yawned. "i didn't get any sleep last night but i wanted to eat breakfast before the buffet closed.."

"and what were you doing all night?" i raised an eyebrow.

"watching netflix, duh," she replied like it was a very normal thing to do. "oh yeah i told kat that we were all gonna go to that pretty lake so i can take pics for my insta at 1:00 pm."

i groaned, "seriously? it's like 12:30 right now you should of woke me up earlier,"

rosia drank more coffee that she had made and that was probably keeping her awake. but after i finished with my breakfast we walked out the hotel and down the street.

after a few minutes walk me and rosia walked into our favourite coffee shop where we agreed to meet kat.

we sat on a table and took pictures while waiting for kat to arrive until she finally came.

"hey guys," she exhaled, out of breathe. she sat down at the table.

"hey." me and rosia smiled at her.

when our coffee's arrived we took them out and drank them while walking down the street. we just followed kat cause she knew where it was.

we continued to walk for a few minutes until we reached a huge park with gates surrounding it, we found the entrance and walked in.

"oh my god, it's beautiful." i exclaimed as i saw the lake.

"i know right," kat agreed. "it's my favourite place to come when i want to relax. it's so calm and there is barely any people who come here-"

"picture time!" rosia interrupted in excitement and gave her phone to me. i rolled my eyes in sarcasm.

rosia posed with the lake behind her, and the lighting was really good so the picture came out amazing. i kind of envied how good she was naturally good at posing.