6

as soon as we got home i greeted my family, except for my sister who had already gone to sleep. i ate dinner then i ran upstairs to text rosia, she had sent me something already.

rosia

your rizz game is so strong 💪 you kissed his cheek and that boy FROZE. like literally he was blushing so much. also you guys were so cute today i couldn't help but take a few videos and pictures

Sent:  2 Pictures & 2 Videos.

i opened the videos she sent me, it was the part where joão was holding my waist. the other video was him congratulating me for getting it. i saved both of these to my camera roll. i looked at the photo, it was a perfect photo where both of us were looking into each other's eyes, the other one was him blushing after i said he was a good teacher. i also saved these to my camera roll.

eleanor

these are so cute, thank you! oh my gosh rosia you do not know how nervous i was while he was holding my hand 😵‍💫 i still have his jumper tho - i'll ask him if he wants it back. what did u guys do?

rosia

haha i bet you were nervous. oh yeah there's one thing i forgot to tell you - me and antònio kissed

eleanor

HUH?? how could you forget to tell me that? i'm so happy for you guys!! 🥳🥳 are you guys official??

rosia

YES! he asked me to be his girlfriend 🤭🤭 i couldn't be more happier rn. but you know what this means, this is time for me and antònio to get you and joão together 😉😉

eleanor

haha nice try but you are NOT doing that! anyway I've got to go now, ttyl ❤️

rosia

see you ❤️

i turned of my phone and went into the bathroom to remove my makeup, i got changed into my pajamas and thought about joão, i fell asleep thinking about him.

-

the next morning i woke up, did my normal routine and went downstairs. it was a saturday so my aunt, uncle and dad were sleeping in.

"goodmorning," my mum said, drinking her tea.

"morning." i replied as i made some toast and spread some butter on it.

"i was wondering if you wanted to come with me and eliza, we're going out to do some shopping and explore,"

i nodded, "of course" as i sat down next to liz, biting into my toast.

-

after eating breakfast i got ready, i put my hair into a messy low bun and put some natural makeup on. i wore some black jeans with a shirt, i also put on joão's jumper so i wouldn't be too cold. i sprayed some perfume and went downstairs. we walked to town since it was near and only a ten minute walk.

while we were walking, i suddenly bumped into someone. they instantly took my waist and held me up. when i looked to see who it was it was joão.

"hello" he said, smiling with his hands still around my waist.

when my mum noticed him he quickly took his hands off me and smiled at her.

"is this your boyfriend eleanor?"

joão lifted an eyebrow at me and i blushed, suddenly feeling embarrassed. "no, no.. he's not. this is joão my friend."

joão shook hands with my mum and politely spoke, "it's so nice to meet you mrs silva."

my mum smiled and whispered to me, "i like him!" then she replied. "it's nice to meet you too, i've got a favour to ask you both though. would you mind looking after eliza while i go shopping? i'll be back in about half an hour."

"of course, that would be no worries. plus i have a lot of time on my hands." he smiled. "eleanor?"

hearing him say my name made me tingle. "uh- yeah- yes." i stammered.

"great, i'll see you in a bit then!" she exclaimed before walking away.

"what was that all about, el?" he smirked.

i rolled my eyes and took hold of my sisters hand before she got lost in the crowd and walked, joão followed.

i ignored his comment and his new nickname.

"you can go now if you want." i told him.

"why would i want to go? plus you don't even know where you're going." he had a good point.

"fine, you can stay with us then."

he grinned, "great. i know a playground near here that she can play in,"

he also took hold of my sisters hand, i received some looks from people; they probably thought that she was our child.

after following him for a few minutes we did indeed find a childrens playground, liz laughed and immediate ran in to play while me and joão sat on one of the nearby benches so we could keep a close eye on her

"why are you here?" i asked, breaking the silence

"i got bored in the house," he shrugged. "so i went for a walk."

then it was silent again.

joão intertwined our hands together and my face turned red. all the anger that i was feeling was suddenly gone. and instead it was filled with love.

i looked at him and he looked back, then he started to grin. "are you wearing my jumper?" he teased.

i rolled my eyes with a smile, "maybe, why? do you want it back?" i asked

"no, no of course not. keep it." he quickly said.

suddenly eliza came running towards us. she had tears running down her eyes, joão immediately picked her up and put her in his lap. "what's wrong?" he asked.

"a b-boy." she said in between sobs. "he wouldn't l-let me g-go on the s-slide,"

joão's expression softened as he took her hand and asked her to show him which boy. i was about to get up too, but he whispered to me, "stay here,"

when he came back he was smiling,

"what did you do??" i asked worriedly.

"relax," he said as he rolled his eyes, "i just told the boy to let her use it and he listened to me since i'm famous."

i sighed as he joined our hands back together. i found it very attractive how he was so good with kids. joão started to rub his thumb against mine which made me feel very comfortable.

"did you know antònio and my sister started dating?"

"yeah - rosia told me last night. i was so happy for her and my brother"

he chuckled softly.

"what?" i asked cluelessly.

"nothing, you're just really pretty."

i turned to look at him and he looked at me. he was biting his lip and looking at my lips. my breathe quickened as we held strong eye contact; we started to lean in..

"i'm back!" my mum exclaimed, standing behind us, not seeing our moment.

instantly me and joão both pulled away. we were both blushing and he coughed. i refused to give eye contact to him out of embarrassment.

"well, i think i'll get going home now," he said awkwardly. "bye, el. see you later mrs silva, and eliza." he smiled at me for a second then walked away quickly.

my face grew hot as i couldn't stop thinking about what just happened.. it's not like we actually kissed

"mum!" eliza squealed as she gave her a big hug.

"what happened to joão?" she said anxiously while hugging eliza

"he said he felt sick" i lied and coughed.

"are you alright sweetie? your face is very red, do you have a fever??" she said examining my face and feeling my temperature.

"i'm not sure mum, can we go home?"