End(jinkook)♦️🌷 ---extra

Jungkook's pov :

My doubt became true which i never wanted in my life.my baby husband is going to die...why didn't his parents told me?i am not capable!! Why he took him here?Seoul has better treatment options.Because of the lack of sincerity jin became paralysed! I know it can happen but they should have careful may be little more.

I got up from floor & went beside jin.i took his hand in mine & kissed his Knuckle. He opened his eyes & smiled looking at me.his hand in my hold became tightening as if he didn't want to let me go!
"Hyung...!" he called softly.
"I find YOU at last...why didn't you tell me?i am your husband.. You should have fath on me..did taehyung know about this?"
Jin smiled at me again & took out his hand from my hold & looking at the opposite direction.
"Seokjin are you hearing me?do you have any idea how many massages & called sent to your phone?" i felt like he ignored me!i didn't leave him,he left me.i should have angry with him.
"Death--life--death....sin-virtue...
Good--bad...ending --starting. "
What was he saying? He was not in his scene i understood that clearly. He again did close his eyes... Before i could wake him, his parents came running towards us.
"What are you doing here?" his father said.
"Why didn't you Both told me about this."
"Its jin's last wish.please leave jungkook. Jin already signed divorced paper."
"I didn't sign it.he is my husband. I am going to take him to Seoul. "
"I don't want my son to suffer more.please let him die in peace. "
"He married to me forcefully not to leave me so early...he wanted to spend his life with me...and he is going to do that...i am going to help him."
.
.
"I thought they informed you Atleast? " jungkook took jin Seoul by private helicopter of hospital.
"What i am hearing mom dad?i am not your son?not jin's hyung?why i didn't know anything... Mom are you think me as step son?"
"Its not like that taehyung. Jin was very depressed.he wanted that you both should marry. He thinks god punished him for separating to love birds."
"Yes he should be punished but nit Because of separating taekook but because of leaving jinkook incompleted!when jungkook started to accept jin why this drama i don't get?"
"Taehyung please leave with mom dad.jin is getting his consciousness back."

Jin was looking at jungkook with shocked.
"Hyung is it really you?where i am?"
"In hospital... Why didn't you tell me.are you forgetting your husband is doctor? How long did you know about this?"
"I could not remember... Is it Seoul? I am so tired of fighting hyung.i just want to fly.."
"Don't change the topic.so you become so big that you are taking my side decision also.by giving divorced everything will be okay?if you think like that then you wrong."
"Okay then marry hyung after my death.." jungkook put his hand on jin's lip
"Don't say like that my bubbling parrot... Don't leave me.we are just starting our journey. In which circumstances we got married... Did you expect me to become comfortable with you that easily?you knew how much i liked taehyung. "
Jin cares jungkook cheek swipe away the tears with his tumb..."don't say that hyung. We are not made for eachother... Can't you see god's sign.i entered Between 2 pure hearted person.no one could move me from you so god has to come.i am suffering from such illness that has 100% mortality rate.."jin started crying..
"We will try together. Please don't lose hope." jungkook started caressing jin's narrow waist over his hospital gown while hugging jin.
"Hyung i become paralysed. "
.
.
"Dad i am not died yet.i will give jin bone marrow... Same blood is going in our body.bone marrow will definitely match." taehyung said his dad while jungkook standing beside them.they are discussing what to do next.

"Thank you taehyung. I will own you my life for saving jin."
"Shh...jk...jin is my brother. I love him so much.i have more right on him that you."
.
Jungkook Himself helped jin to changed into operation gowns. He also accompanied jin to OT & would stay there till end.after finishing operation jk took jin to his cabin..waiting for jin's consciousness.
"How do you feel...?"
"Alive... "
.
Jungkook was very tensed... Today jin's result Will come...his blood cell are growing or not that will be known today.if negative result come they have to do transplantation again...which will be really painful for jin..
"Hyung if result become negative, you will give up promise me?" jin said...though he himself wanted to live but he could not go Against destiny.
"Sorry jin but i will not give up on you.we will try again."
"But i can't hyung...i become physically drained."
Jungkook started crying hearing jin....
.
"Why didn't you come to my cabin.today jin's result will be out."taehyung said while entering jin's cabin.
" hyung he became Afraid about negativity. Hyung please come to me i have to say something to you. "Taehyung went to jin..
" hyung, your engagement ring that i snatched from you was in under the mattress of jungkook bed.if something happened to me please take that ring out.and please done yours engagement with ring.. Its my last wish..."jin said holding back his tears.
"Can you please stop jin?" jungkook shouted...

"Two love birds, both can stop?i already saw the result. Its positive... Jin's bone marrow again started degenerating. Jin will be Okay. "
.
.
-----0-------
Happy jinkook ending.

🔺give this story a try