mental(jinkook)🚫--5

"He is sleeping... Don't make noise. " jungkook said to taehyung who was coming towards the bed where jin was sleeping in jungkook's arm.

"Did he truely become insane!! Don't think once about bts popularity. If army got to know then?!" taehyung was irritated by jin's act.

"Don't know what happen to him.. May be..he thought we are dating! " jungkook said looking at sleeping jin. During sleep he looking like an angle.

"What!!didn't you tell him.. What you are planning for him?you are going to propose him on his birthday in most aristocrat way...also you brought home for him as you always say that...jin doesn't tell but he regret inside that he can't afford a big house..."

"I didn't get time taehyung.after coming back he was behaving strangely with me then what yoongi & namjoon hyung told me..i was very hurt knowing that..we didn't even broke up & he wanted to enter another relationship based on imagination like i am dating with you...how?? I know him more than myself..he had been suffering from inferiority complex for years...i saw him struggling.years back i think.. Again it return back...we were leaving together for shooting & i didn't even tell the reason as we were not permitted to disclose....he couldn't accept our closeness..on the other hand we were so busy that i Couldn't contact with him..no calls..no massages... "Tear slipping down from Jungkook's eyes.

"Just Because of that he will go to Bdms...how much depressed he would have!!!! you are supporting this kinds of act...!!!one mentally stable man can't do that.you know right??besides we are brothers, we are band mates..just Because you are in relationship, i can't interact with you!if anyone in my place will close to you then jin hyung will be react this way!!so because he don't want...you become unsocialized!! ok ok i understand he loves you so much... But overpossesiveness is not good...he have to understand that we have to interact, fanservice for our team...
But why he did propose to namjoon & yoongi hyung if he still love you??? Really?! Don't' get me wrong but i think we should send him to psychiatrist /mental hospital.... As he couldn't understand what he is doing."

"What are you saying hyung?"

"He needs it kook...tell me..can you spend your future with a mentally ill patient? "

"I am sleepy hyung...before going close the door silently.. My Jinni needs a sound sleep." jungkook turned to jin & pulled him more close to Himself.
.
.
"We have to go jungkookei....today is our fan meeting.. Jin can't come he is not well."

"I don't want to leave him...hyung...i will not go in the fanmeeting."

"You are the center of attraction jungkook. If you not go half of the army will not come to fanmeeting hall.you know that very well..."
Jungkook kissed jin's head before leaving him