Life----4(jinkook)☘️🌺☘️

"Intern doctor jin please come to emergency room... one patient come with severe breathlessness, vomiting, diarrhoea, convulsion.. " nurse said to jin.

Jin was gossiping & smiling with taehyung stopped immediately.
"That patient didn't get time to come!" tae said irritatedly.
"Stop tae.its our duty to serve them.i will be right back. give me some time" jin left the room.

.
.
When jin entered the room he was shocked about the view infront of him.

"He was suffering from withdrawal symptoms as he stopped drugs suddenly

"He was suffering from withdrawal symptoms as he stopped drugs suddenly . As a drug abuser at first he should try to decrease the dose gradually. " jin heard...
His whole world stopped... Previous scenario were coming infront of him one by one...

Jin,i love you.

Can't you give me one more chance?

Can't you give our relationship more priority than study?

Have you already stopped loving me?

Are you going to get married to your medical friend?

Are you leaving me because i am not from medical background?

I am not going to divorce you..

Please cancel the marriage i will stop taking drug.

I will go to therapist also if you tell me.

"Doctor what are you thinking?please manager the patient...
.
.
.