Life--8(jinkook)☘️🌺☘️

Jin immediately took jungkook to hospital. Jungkook's family removed his oxygen mask thought he was going to die eventually so why the waste of money!!

After placing jungkook on OT room jin had to step in to do further management as he couldn't believe anyone.

He did general management then intubated jungkook.
.
.
.
Jin sitting beside jungkook.he hold his hand & cares it...he could not engulf his feeling. His tears continuously slipping from his beautiful doe eyes..as he looking at jk's non movable body.

"I should have stay with you..then this things will never happened...i will never forgive that person who did that kind of things to you."
Jin kissed jk's forhead.

.
.
.
"When will you going to wake up? Its 7 days.. Because of my ignorance a healthy man like you is in this conditions. Are you giving up all the hope?are you decided to leave us?if you are thinking that please stop.you have to wake up.we are waiting for better future. "

.
.
"Seokjin ah please thinking about it carefully. A drug addict person can never change. Don't destroy your life.we are responsible for your misery.if we didn't choose jungkook for you,,,you will a same profession husband.... Jungkook will never understand the things you are going to deal with for your future. "

"I have already taken my decision mom.i will going to give jungkook chance.and he is going to wake up soon."
.
.
.
"Dear taehyung,

Our relationship can be converted into a better one may be reached to marriage if you didn't do that to jungkook.if you are thinking how i can know this...then i can tell i have my ways to get information..i have soft corner for you.but you are a killer.i can't love a killer like you.may be you thought if you killed jungkook,i would be completely yours.don't know why may be its one husband's loves power that my mind changed & i am Going to start new life with jungkook. I feel useasy with this medical sector.those who don't know about these things nonmedical persons who believed completely on us the doctor's... Where they will go.... When they will be cheated by us!jungkook's mom didn't know about anything, you informed her jungkook needs surgery, she agreed without thinking anything just thinking about her son's better health.. And when after surgery you informed her that jungkook didn't make it & will die,she again completely believe on you & took his son home...did you think YOU did right thing towards a mother??!
"
Please think about it.
I already have given my resignation letter.
Bye

Yours Seokjin...

.
.
Jungkook couldn't get back to his consciousness. His family didn't know about anything why jungkook became in this conditions. They thought that during operation something happened or jungkook couldn't make it.they were greatful to jin as he saved jk's life.though jungkook still didn't get back his conciousness but jin assured that he will soon make it.... Jin became angels to jungkook's family eventually..

They are hoping that jungkook will open his eyes very soon......