End(jinkook)♦️🌷

Seokjin was looking at the lovely couple infront of him.Today is his brother taehyung's engagement.

seokjin is 18 years boy got attracted to his brother's fiance...taehyung accompanied his brother during engagement shopping. There he first met jungkook, taehyung's fiance. There families are friends for years.jungkook's good looks & humble personality attract jin so much that they considered it love at first site.He dreamed about jungkook. He wanted jungkook to be Himself only..
One day he even asked Jungkook "do i seems handsome to you?"
Jungkook thought he is a younger boy that's why he casually said"yes,you are really handsome jinni!"
But jin thought may be jungkook also liked him.he wanted to tell his parents that he likes jungkook and wants to marry him.but he knew his parents will shout at him.. How can he say this things towards his brother fiance. So he planned something...
.
Seokjin's mother saw his younger son went to his room crying. So she immediately followed him but found his door locked.then she went to called jin's father. She was worried... His father came running & broke the door & found seokjin lying on the floor bleeding. He cut his wrist. His father put jin on his bed & left to call doctor. Doctor suggest --jin is in the age where people takes drastic steps if something doesn't happen according to them.his parents have to support him & deal with his problem with cold head.

After regaining consciousness his parents asked why did he take this step.jin said--"i start loving jungkook hyung.i want him..i know i never can have him... I cann't live without him..why you saved me.i want to die.."jin's calm tone turning into scream...
Taehyung was also present there.hearing all this he started cry...
His mother came running to jin to salp him..."how could you say that when you know he is your brothers fiance!!if you think by doing this you can get jungkook then you wrong.you can't live then die.i don't want son like you who trying to snatch his hyung's happiness.how can you forget how much your hyung sacrifice for you!!his thumb become paralysed due to save you!"

Jin started crying putting his hand on his face.taehyung was his step brother.But jin's mom loves taehyung as much as she loves jin.
"Don't worry tae..jin is little.. He doesn't know what right what wrong.i will make him understand latter. " jin's mom said caressing tae's hairs.
.
.
"My brother's love you so much.if he don't get you i don't know what he will going to do..we should break the engagement. You should get married to jin." taehyung said to jungkook who was standing in garden.

"I am not a things.and you are not my mother to decided what i should do or not."

"Right..but i can decided what i should do.i am breaking engagement with you.bye." taehyung left.
.
.
Jin was very happy. His marriage was fixed with his dream man jungkook. But jungkook's face don't show happiness.
After ending the marriage ceremony jin & jungkook went to jungkook's apartment which was gifted by jungkook's father.
Jin was following jungkook towards his room..when they both enter the room jungkook starting "you can't make anyone to fall for you by force seokjin. I marriage was fixed with your brother.you created drama & your family requested me to married to you.i couldn't reject them.but if you think if married done & i am yours so you are WRONG. "
After jungkook left,seokjin started crying hearing him.."i will try to make a place in your heart hyung."

At the morning seokjin tried to make breakfast to impress jk but he burn eggs along with his hand as he never did cook in his parents home.when he served the food on table his hard work become unnoticed by his new husband..
"Hyung,don't go in empty stomach.. Please atleast test my food.." jin grasp jk's shirt to stop him..but jk snatched his shirt from him said"you don't have to think about me.think of yourself.i will do my breakfast outside. "
.
Seokjin became bore staying home all day.He thought about drop from school & become househusband & taking care of jungkook. He went to his in laws house... He took some fruits & sweet for his mother in law to impress him...but his mother in law said"i did choose taehyung for my son..there was a reason. Taehyung's mom was my cousin. She died but i didn't forget my promise. We decided to marry our sons.don't know from where you got Between them.your parents requested us by fall on their knees that's why we agreed.truth to be told you are not capable to be with my son at any angle."
Hearing all this seokjin left his mother in law's house crying.
.
.
"Jungkook hyung where are going wearing suit..there is function in your College right...hyung please take me with you..i also want to meet your friends. "

"I can't take you with me.how will i introduce you with my friend? What i told them?my husband is a househusband! They will be laughing at me... I am dr.jungkook how come married to a 18years boy who did nothing only staying home?!you always desire for that things what tae has but first look if you have the capability to gain the things or not.taehyung is also a doctor like me...i don't believe you ever pass the medical administration test." jungkook left a crying jin.
.
.

"Jungkook Hyung,my handsome husband will you be happy if someday i disappear??

" of couse... But i am not that lucky. "
Jin just smiled... Hearing jungkook..

"You are lucky hyung,you are lucky... "
.
.

"I am not capable of being with jungkook hyung.taehyung hyung is perfect for him...that's why may be god start punishing me.jungkook hyung never accept me as his husband. He feels ashamed to introduce me.i shouldn't get married to him.." jin thought...
.
.
"I saw you with a boy...you both sitting in han park?"jungkook asked

"Hu?you also went there?why didn't you call me?he is jimin hyung.my mentor. He is helping me to guide for medical exam test...i have husband, he doesn't have time that's why i have to take help from others! "Jin said slightly teasing jungkook..
.
.
" i will tell jin that he doesn't have to cook from tomorrow. He should concentrate on his upcoming exam. I will take parcel for him.he must have doing hard work.i noticed he become thin & black circle around his eyes."jungkook thought.but after reaching home he could not found jin.his phone was unreachable.then he got a call from jin's mom that jin went to them.Jungkook thought he will take jin after 2days.when after 2 days he went to pick jin like surprise him some shocking news are waiting for him.jin parents said jin already signed divorced paper & went to daegu. He will get admission into University there.
Jungkook asked "why so sudden?jin didn't tell me anything. Did he had an affair with jimin guy?"
They said they don't know much.they suggested jungkook to again marry taehyung. They will be perfect. Their Union become delayed due to jin.
Jungkook ignored their word & asked "when will jin return back?i want to talk to him.you his number is unreachable. Did he changes his number?tell him i am not going to sign the divorce paper until i myself talk to him.from now on my life decision is going to be taken by me only."
"How long can you wait for jin...if he never returned back?" jin's mom asked.
"Why?where is he going that he will not return back?!"
"May be he won't' or circumstances will not allow him to return back!"
.
.
.
"Mom..i am feeling terrible pain...i can't bear....please let me free...i don't think anything left for me in this world... If i will go,one burden will decrease right mom....i wanted to write a letter for jungkook hyung...but then thought he shouldn't remember me....mom...did their marriage took place?! " seokjin was moving side to side cause of pain while his mom crying & caressing seokjin's hair..."i called tae & told him to get married to jungkook. I also informed jk's parents.. They will take care of him..."
A nurse came with a paper "are you sure mam....patient wants to end his life via euthanasia? "
Before his mom could say anything Seokjin immediately said"yes...please let me free from this world.."
Nurse a gave seokjin some sedatives to make him sleep as he was in pain & went to make papers for euthanasia.
.
.
Jin's father was sitting outside jin's room.he couldn't look at his younger son.when jin said that he had been suffering from blood cancer, his father feeling like dying... He did everything according to jin like didn't tell taehyung or jungkook anything. Jin wants to disappear silently. Here doctors said if they can arrang bone marrow then jin will be fine.jin's dad thought he will give his son bone marrow but jin's dad old....they are doing some test and procedure to detect stage of cancer. They had to collect bone marrow, during collecting jin's spinal cord injured & jin become paralysed... He couldn't stand up on his leg...

"Hey dad...what are you doing here in hospital? "
Jin's father looked at the person little shocked "jung--jungkook you here??"
"I am sent to collect some data from this hospital. "

"Actually one of my relative is ill so i am here."
"Ow...what happen to him/her...can i take a look?"
"No no..he will not comfortable if another doctor examine him." jin's father almost holding the lock to prevent jungkook to enter..

.
.
Jin was sleeping during that time his parents go to fresh and up.they thought jungkook also returned back after finishing his work.but after they left one person silently entered that room he was forbidden by jin's father but entering the room jungkook could not hold back his tears...his suspect was right...jin was lying on the bed closing his eyes....jungkook fall on knees..he already knew jin's condition as he got all the details during doing survey.. He suspected when the patient named was written as "jeon jin."

💔💔