spirit👾(jinkook)⛔ --1🎗️

"Why you can't take me with you to the party?your husband is also invited right?"
SeokJin pulled the corner of jungkook's Shirt to get his attention.

"Because i feel ashamed to introduce you as my husband!! What will i say when someone's asked about YOUR family background!!besides you don't have fashion sences...before marriage do you even heard about branded cloths?"
Jungkook said harshly & left from THERE.

"But i am trying to adopt these things to make me suitable for you!" jin's pleading voice was unheard by jungkook.
.
.
Jin went to kitchen to make dinner for Himself.
"I wanted to eat various item in the party.i thought about it almost 2days when i got to know i was also invited but never thought jungkook will not let me come with him.heart breaking. I think i should go to that party venue. Surely everyone asked Jungkook about his husband. I am going to surprised him.."

SeokJin's pov :
I reached that party venue before time & waiting for jungkook wearing musk so that no one could recognise me.but i never thought it will be my mistake to come here.i was excited to see jungkook. But introduced someone as his husband infront of that people . thats a lie...i felt really heart Broken & left from there.
I didn't asked Jungkook why he did that as i know he will be angry after knowing that i was there.but how many days i have to bear it??am i being born with this fate of being unloved??i was orphan. Jungkook's grandfather brought me here & got me married to him.i understand my husband's situation. He couldn't accept me.may be he has someone in his life!!!!
.
Next when i was cooking my maid told me about an magician. He had power to fulfil everyone's wish.i thought about visiting there.

He told me that he will sent an spirit with me who will help me to win jungkook's heart.before that i have to donate my blood infront of incarnation.. I did what he told me.
At night when i was sleeping i felt someone's present beside me.but i didn't open my eyes until feel hands in my belly...i woke up afraidly. I saw an handsome figure beside of me lying.
"Who are you?"i got up into sitting position.

"My name is taehyung. I am going to help you to win your husband . "

"So you are now my servant? will do whatever i tell you?"

"What do you want from me?"

"Kill that person who attending that party whom my husband introduced as husband. "

"Tomorrow you are going to get the good news!"he disappeared.

.
Next morning i heard jungkook speaking on his phone, "how did it happen.. How can he die?he was good one day before!"

After ending conversation i went to jungkook asking him who died?he told me his friend died of heart attack.
Friend or boyfriend....taehyung did really good job!from now one who will Between me & husband... Will have to die!!
.
.
14days later:
I was lying on my bed...when jungkook came & sat beside me....leaning towards me started kissing.
"What happen to you?"
"I want you now jin!"
We did make love after that.i was happy but happiness disappeared when i got to know it was taehyung inside jungkook.i don't want that...i want my husband in his full sense not by this tricks!!!
.
.
One night when jungkook was not at home i was lying in bed prepared for sleep....i felt like someone forced me to lie on my back...i wanted to get out of that hold but it had more more....i could feel it was taehyung who forced me...then it lifted up my t shirt & revealed my belly... I felt like my hand & legs were tide up...then i felt my hip arched upwards & a pillow was placed underneath it...i could not see my belly as my head fall back & belly up...i didn't understand why tae did this invisiblely...then i felt water like substance inside my belly.. & one finger massage my belly button.. Then suddenly i sharp seed like substance entered my belly botton... I screamed.. I could feel it fully entered into me.slow the holds on my hands & legs lose & i got up immediately to see in the mirror but i could not see anything in my belly..
Suddenly one voice whispers into my ears"we become connected.. .. Now i can know what's going in your mind!"
.
.
.

..
..
..
..

Seokjin pov :
Taehyung told me he fell in love with me. I told him its not possible. He warned me that he will told jungkook that his boyfriend died Because of me!
Now i understood... Because of greediness i did huge mistake.
Tae told me he will give me 7 days if i could not win my husband's heart i have to go with him,have to love him!!
I agreed. I wanted to try for the last time & if i failed i myself wii be disappeared.... I will go with tae...
.
.
"Why you love that person who doesn't care for you?"

"You also can know what jungkook think??just like me?"

"No...i just connected you myself...i don't have any interest to know! "

"I love jungkook Because he is my husband. And i hate you Because you forced me."

"You yourself bring me here...you should Have think before going to the magician. "