story:12.Actor(jinkook)1🐳

Seokjin's pov:

Seokjin's pov:

"Baby...do you want anything? " my husband jungkook asked me while massaging my foot.
I just smiled at him & nodded negatively.i am so much greatful to him.

Actually sometimes i astonished to see him...i can't believe he is with me till now.my past is not like others..i am tainted. Actually i was an actor. I didn't have any god father in this industry. I worked hard to reach where i am now.i belongs to a poor family. I have only an old grandfather. I wanted to become an actor.But only talent was not enough. To get chance i had to spend night with my directors.they liked to felt my body.slowly i became a sex addicted person.i used to take drugs also.i came in this industry cause of money.i had to look after my Grandfather thats why.everyone knows it like open secrets.they know i am free use hole.they don't respect me..i could tell how low i am by seeing their eye.they even don't start normal conversation during any film events...but i never take it to my heart.they didn't give money when i was fasting for days.so why would i care what they Think about me.
i never thought about marriage someone. Actually who will want me as his husband... As i am a whore afterall.they would like to feel me outside there home but in there home they would bring educated, well established,same as Their status & vargin person as their husbands. I accepted that i would always be a secret & outsider.i was in jail for using drugs also.

My husband jungkook was newcomer then.we started to shoot a new film together. It was his 1st film.he was decent. I was the one who seduced him.like other CO- artist i became close to him.but he was not like others.others co artists forgets me after completing the shooting but he was very serious about me.i fall in love for his behaviour. I became pregnant... Previously i became pregnant many times Because opponent party didn't like to use protection. So i had to abort.but this time jungkook asked for married. He wanted to marry me & gave this baby his father's name.he was not dump.He was aware who i was...how my life surrounding by many scandal but he got married to me infront of whole world.for the first time i think i have the right to live like normal people.

Our movie didn't go well.flop i can say.i started to get less offer from film. There were 2 reasons actually. As i am pregnant plus i am married. So they can't use me like free use whore.i made decisions that i will take retirement from movie & fully convey myself to look after my husband & baby.

Lately my husband got so many film offers.he was amazing in acting. Better than me at every Angel.

.
I enjoyed my motherhood. My husband got many film offers. But he wanted to give me time so he told directors to start shooting after my delivery. I safely delivered my baby jinkook.
.
.
But the tragedy started when jungkook started shooting. I always stayed at home looking after my baby & jungkook visiting country to country for shooting. Sometimes i envying him.i also wanted to shoot. But i didn't get any film offers.i felt like i was loosing my self.one day in news i saw a rumours like jungkook is in relationship with a co artist lisa.they fall in love during doing his recent film.i immediately called jungkook for clarification.. But he ignored my called.
when he came home i interrogate him with questions.. I thought he will be denying about it.but remained silent.it means he may be fall in love with that lisa..for changing the topic... he raised questions about my characters.
Yes yes i was a characterless Whore but until i met him...and didn't he marry me knowing everything... Why he bringing this topic now!!i stayed silent.i didn't want to lose him.i have nothing without him.i wanted to save my small family.
.
.
One day i went to special screening of jungkook's film...you can say forcefully. He didn't want to take me with him.but after going there i started to feel regretted. All the people there ignored me.when i went to sit beside jungkook... The director told me to sit in the back as the seat was reserved for the heroin.. After listening this i expected that jungkook will told him something but again he remained silent.
After returning home i didn't bring the topic as i wanted to save my family.the questions always come to my mind that did jungkook's love for me already gone!!!
.

.
Everything has its limit right?one day jungkook Himself bringing topic like he doubted that jinkook is his son. He wanted to do a DNA test.i think someone provoked him Against me.He told me i used to sleep with different people so its his right to know if this is his or someone else's. I Couldn't express my emotion how i felt that time. But i agreed without saying a single word.i was sure the baby was his.but report said another things.negative... How is this possible... I was sure...that time i only intimate with him..no one else's.
Jungkook told me...he didn't want to take jinkook's responsibility. He also wanted divorced from me.

I asked him...it these all preplanned to make me out from his life so that he could enjoy his future with his present girlfriend... But he slapped me..& left from there.

I didn't fight for my child's right.i didn't want to destroy his career.he is rising star.& bringing him court for these will create bad impact in his career.i wish someday he will again come back to me & our jinkook.

I presumed that he wanted to broke up with me thats why he had done this drama...if he told me to leave without a reason..i would not have left....thats why...

how wrong i am...how can i thought that i can even be started to live like normal people....

I returned to my old apartment. I had nothing left except this apartment & some savings.