hurt-6(jinkook)🌾🍓🌾

Jin's pov:

I am standing infront of my uncle house... I can't call it mine even though i brought up here..
Seeing me my aunt comes towards me..

"What are you doing here...didn't you feel the peace after snatching my son's bright future? "

"What are you saying?i didn't want to marry but uncle & you force me..."

"We get you married to a good family... Live there...why are you here?"

"They don't want me aunt...they throw me out from there house...can you give me shelter for atleast someday...?i will stay in one corner...you even don't have to give me any room... I can sleep in the cattle barns.."

"No i will not permit you to stay here...we will not take responsibility of an married man..."

"Where am i going aunt..???.i have no one except you & uncle..."

"We don't know..."

I hold aunt's leg & begging for shelter atleast...should i tell her that..i am going to die...she will not have to bear me more than 1month..as i know i will die...& the death is coming nearee...

Before i can understand anything i feel pushed from aunt.. I fell on my back & feel sharp pain on my head...i think the lump on the back of my head cut or rupture cause of pressure... I screamed & put my hand behind my head....blood,.i can see blood...my eyes getting blurred i can see that aunt says something... May be calling uncle or jimin...i can't hear anything
..i close my eyes...i can see my mom...dad...smiling at me...extending there hands...i want to engulf them
..engulfing them means...engulfing death...

"Mom...dad....are you coming to take me with you...???we will be happy right?"

Jungkook pov:

I screamed..... Opening my eyes i look around & find that i am in my room...i am dreaming.. i look at the clock. it shows 5 am..i get up from my bed...goes out from my house wearing sweatpants...as i don't want to waste my time changing cloths...

When i reach there after seeing me jin's aunts running towards me....

"Jungkook you come??or i am dreaming?? Jin said you throw him out from your house...is it true ???"

"Where is jin?why are you crying? "

"Jin is inside. Please save him..his conditions is not good...he had a swelling in back of his head...the skin over the swelling ruptured & bleeding didn't stop.in our village there is no good doctors.. Village nurse give him blood & saline transfusion but said that jin will not survive longer if treatment is not started..."

After hearing this i run towards jin room his aunt Directing me.
I enter the room..i look at jin who is lying on the bed...bandage on his head..i sit beside bed... On. ... chai..

"Jin....." i hold his hands..

He opens his eyes...tears slip from his eyes...

"J-jungkook you.....come...to see me???"
I raise his hand but stop due to iv that penetrated in his hand...i engulfing his hand...he tries to sit...

"Are you here to give me the divorced paper...?? I don't think its needed... If your 1st husband is dead then you don't need any divorce to do 2nd marriage i think..."
His head fell on my chest i can tell that he is tired...

"Can you please stop?"i place my hands on the back of his head...
I feel something wet..i look at it...blood... Actually bleeding didn't stop fully...
" jin.." i shouted as i feel jin's whole weight on my body...he is unconscious...