taejin(simple ) 1

"Hey...seokjin....can we hang out for sometime after school?

"Jenni asked happily looking at most gorgeous man in art school.
But that man looked at jenni irritatedly & said...'" No,jenni...i can't.... I am going out with taehyung. "

Jenni felt sad but she wanted to have some talk with seokjin but seokjin left hurriedly with out looking back at jenni....shouting taehyung's name.

"Hey...taehyung.... " jin hold tae's arm from back.

"What jin...why are you pulling me backwards.. " taehyung replied typing sms in his Phone.

"I am here...whom are you chatting with?"

"Really... Jin..as if you are the one in the world i have to talk..."

Jin felt pain on hearing that...

"But for me you are the one...you are my only friend with whom i can share anything... I hope i would have your only friend just like me....."

"Taehyung can we go out after school???"

"No jin...i can't...i promised lisa to accompany her with her shopping... "

"Wow....why are you acting like girls....??should i called lisa's dog who always follows her will....?you should hang out with boys not girls"

Jin dramatically said.

"Shut up jin..." taehyung slapped jin's arm jokingly.
.
.
.
.
.
"What are you looking at?" jin asked taehyung. Both sitting in the canteen of school.

"Lisa looks so beautiful today...she is wearing crop top...her belly is showing.... " taehyung said leaking his dry lips.

"Ow...so you like to watch bare belly..."

"Yes...with navel piercing. "
.
.
.
.
.
"Ahh....s--stop... P---pain..." jin cried when needles pierced through his belly botton. Jin was holding the handle of his seat tightly closing his eyes.

"Which ornaments will you prefer?"

"That one....having Hanging pearls.."
.
.
.
.
Next day jin came to art school wearing crop tops & his belly showing navel ring with Hanging pearls.he looked mesmerising.
Taehyung looked at him with open mouth like everyone in there.

"Are you out of your mind?why are you dressed up like girls you idiot. " taehyung asking tapering jin's head.

"You like what you are seeing? " jin said tried to say seductively.

"No...you look like a girl.and every one is laughing at you seeing you."

"No one matter to me.you said you liked these type of clothes thats why i wear it."

"But its not for you.its for girls in our school.not boy like taehyung. And why are you giving so much attention to my liking? Like seriously... " taehyung can't finish as jin started..

"I love you taehyung. "

Tae at first shocked but hold Himself saying.. "I also love you jin...you are my best friend you know right..."

"But i love you as boyfriend not friend. "

"I am not gay jin...sorry..."

Taehyung left from there leaving a crying jin.