story 4:Flow-----Teajin--1🌸🦋🌸

Top jin
Bottom taehyung

"I can't believe i am married now...my family forced me to marry that man...i can never accept him as my husband... He doesn't deserve me...i deserve someone better...o god...why are you doing this to me....!!!"Taehyung hold back his tear with frustration.

Taehyung heard knock on the door...so he sat up on the bed from lying...He looked at the man infront of him with disgust....

Jin smiled at him....his sweet smile... He went towards taehyung with holding a gift in his hand...when he was going to sit infront of tae.... Taehyung got down from bed...& went towards the window... Jin thought taehyung was afraid cause its their first night & before marriage they didn't have any interaction with eachother as its arranged marriage & every was happened very firstly....so jin went to the taehyung & put his hand on his shoulder to get attention as tae back face him...
But he became astonished when taehyung pushed not only his hand from his shoulder but also pushed his body harshly....
Jin some how maintained his balance but next words broke jin's heart....

"How can you thought that me kim taehyung will accept you as my husband?? Have you seen your age!!!you are 10 years older than me....uncle!!!it means when i was born you are going to school.... Uncle....because of you my life has been ruined... How can you agreed to marry a person who is 10years younger than you...in addition to that you were a married man!!!your previous husband was dead....may be he attempt suicide to get free from an old man like you...you should not have thought of marrying second time...what are you going to do marriage with me...when your one feet is in the grave...you old man...are you that desperate to fill your desire!!! "Taehyung shouted at last...

Jin lifted his hand in disagreements but taehyung snatched the gift in jin's hand & throw it on the wall that fell on the floor.... jin looked at the gift with horror then immediately went towards the wall & took it from the floor & back to where taehyung stood.... tear in his eyes.

"Don't you dear to come to me...don't you dear to touch me...you old man...i will never give you husband's right...never try to open your mouth as i will feel disgusted hearing your voice..."

Tae went from there but jin was crying like an 5 years old children holding that gift he desired to give his new husband....