Life -----7(jinkook)☘️🌺☘️

Jin immediately went to jungkook's house...
He saw the door was already opened.. Some of his relatives were gathered there.he can see the Coffin is placed infront of the table where jk's picture was placed...

he can see the Coffin is placed infront of the table where jk's picture was placed

some white flowers are brought by his relatives.... Everyone have to taste the flavour of death that doesn't mean you have to announce death of the man who isnot died until now...

Everyone looking at jin with sympathy... jin didn't look at anyone.He directly rushed to jungkook's room.its looked like jungkook was sleeping peacefully.... There was no oxygen mask or IV that indicated that they were waiting for cardiac impulse to stopped... Scenario was not exactly same as dream but similar. Jungkook mom was crying sitting beside jin...

"He is leaving us jin.He was repeatedly asking for you...he wanted you beside him during operation. But You number was unreachable.... "

Jin ignored all the taking & going near jungkook holding his hands. Checking pulse...its Feel able. That reduce jin's tensions to such extent.
"Nothing will happen to you... I will try my best to save you.."

Within a minute some wardboy came with stretcher...& took him towards the ambulance.... Jin ran to sit beside jungkook...the nurses inside the ambulance putting oxygen mask on jk's mouth....

the nurses inside the ambulance putting oxygen mask on jk's mouth

.
.
.
.

.past incident :
.
.
.
"Mom did you inform jin about my operation?? I want him to be with me during my operation... Even I do feel well...can't they do the surgery or whatever tomorrow?? May be then jin can accompany me..."

"Jungkook...i tried to call jin.but he didn't receive.. "

"May be he got back to sleep...am i expected much from jin.....?? Am i expecting much than i should be?"

"Actually i don't know about that matter...doctor infromed me that operation should be done within 2 hours or your conditions will be worse... I told them to do what best for you..as your dad is not here...so i gave my consent to do the operation... And about jin's matter may be he didn't want to do anything related to you..."

"Don't know mom...but why i feel like i can't make it...i am going to leave & can never see him again..."
.
.
.
.
Nurses was taking jungkook on stretcher to the OT....
Jk's mom also walking with them...jk holding his mom's hand..he felt afraid....
"Mom... Can you please call on jin's house phone....atleast inform him about..." jk couldn't complete the sentence as they took him inside rapidly...

Why i feel like i am going away

Why i feel like i am going away....??i can't see jin,my family friends again... Please jin please come...i need you.....Tear slipping from the lateral canthus of jk's eyes...they put cotton & scotch tape on jk's eyes before starting the procedure...

Doctors push the injection & jungkook lost in the darkness

Photos collected from internet

Photos collected from internet. ☘️🌺☘️