Hurt-2(jinkook)🌾🍓🌾

Jin was going after jk's direction as jungkook was going to his room...

"Where are you going? " jk's mom asked?
"Going....To.. our... room..."

"Our room!!we are not accepting you as our daughter in law...we thought we are going to get that property but you are not wroth of it that your uncle didn't give you anything.... Sending you with empty hands..you are going to sleep in the Kitchen floor..."
Jk's mom said.jungkook was standing there hearing everything but didn't say anything. Ignoring everything he went to his room...
.
.
Jin slowly Going to the kitchen.... & saw one maid there....

"I will give you mattresses. " the maid pitied jin.

Jin sat on the mat but couldn't sleep....he was just crying thinking about his future.... He was confirmed that his life will be worse here.....

.
.
.
In the morning jin made breakfast for everyone...he wanted to win everyone's heart...
He made tea & went to jk's room to give him.
"Didn't someone teach you to knock before entering someone's room???"
Jin was taken back by jk's word..

"What will i do...??i go out of the room,,, then knock it & then if you give permission then i will come..."jin said slightly irritated.

" come in"jk said after jin's knocking... when Jin was going to give tea...jk throw the cup on the floor... Jin screamed..
"I don't like to drink tea...go bring coffee for me"

Jin sat on the floor & picked the broken piece from the floor...

"Ahh...." jin screamed as his finger was cut by the broken pieces...jin hold back the tears...

"You can't do a single thing??i don't like to see this drama. Get out from my room..."

Jin went out hurriedly...
.
.
.
"Bring the tea to jhope's room." jk's mom ordered jin.
Jin obeyed that....he Knock the door of jhopes room & jhopes husband namjoon opened the door...he looked at jin like he was going to eat jin up...from yesterday he has eye on jin...he wanted jin for one night to warm his bed...

Jin put the tea beside bed table. When he went out from there....he heard...
"We are going outside. Clean the room before we come back."
Jin just nodded his head & went from THERE...

.
.
.
"Where is the maid?no one is doing their job...why there are just on my shoe??i am going to office. " jungkook's father shouted.

"I call titer to clean your shoes." jk's mom said.
Jin was standing in the corner & seeing everything..

"Hey you!!why are you standing there as a piece of shit??clean my shoes... come here"
Jin was taken back hearing his father in law...

"I am going to bring the tissues."

"Don't yoy hear i ordered you to come here??

jin was going to leave but stopped... & went to him slowly.

" clean my shoes with your shirt..."
Everyone treated jin like maids or even worse....he never did this type of things...but he tried to smile & clean the shoes with the hem of his shirt...as soos as he finished his work jin running towards the kitchen which was actually his room with tear in his eyes...
Jungkook was standing there but didn't tell anything...