spirit👾(jinkook)⛔-2🎗️

Jin's pov :
I did everything to win jungkook's heart within my limits but i failed... I Couldn't even made a small space in his heart!!
.
It was the last day... I did cook jungkook's favourite food...leaving a note on the table..
"My dear jungkook,
I want to tell you that i love you so much....so much...i wanted to stay with you forever. I wanted to live Atleast... But i did sin & i have to pay for it.
Can you please save me??i am helpless....

Yours husband....

I put the letter under jungkook's plate.i wanted him to give clues..
.
.
I am sitting in my bed after getting bath.
" you are taking too much time..."taehyung said closing our distance.
"Can you leave me behind? "Jin asked holding tae's hand.
"No...you have to come with me.." jin smiled bitterly.
"How you are going to take me with you?"
"I will take your spirit with me!"
"I will not die..then you can't takr me right?"
"You have to die my love." taehyung kissed jin's head & jin started to feel drowsy...
.
.
Jungkook's pov :
As usual i came home early. Don't' know jin noticed it or not...i coming for his food...but first i thought to give him flower i brought for him as a thanking gift.
But when i entered our room where i usually not sleep seeing jin on the bed sleeping. How can he sleep so early.i felt something unusual.. I immediately Grab his wrist to feel pulse its was slow.i took jin in my arm running towards my car leaving for hospital.
.
I thought he made attempt to suicide but doctor told me he had suffered from stroke attack..
.
.
Jin's pov:
When i opened my eyes i realised i was in hospital. I felt happy that i was saved...but suddenly i saw taehyung standing infront of me...
"I destroyed the letter you leave for your hubby. You have to understand that your time is up. You are leaving.. "
I just crying hearing his word..
"There is no return back right?i am ready... Besides here is no one for me in this world who will cry after my leaving.. "
Taehyung spelled something & the tubes, i/v, oxygen mask everything pulled out from my body automaticly..i have a switch to call the nurses but i just looking at it helplessly & never pressed it.i was grasping for air & crying on my helplessness.
.
.
Jungkook's pov:
i went to a magician as i could feel something paranormal things happing like pulled out all the tubes automatically...how can it possible!!That magician told me jin had came to him asking help how to win his husbands heart..so he sent one spirit with him...by any chance that spirit fall on love with jin & connected jin with him.he wanted to take jin with him.. He gave me water & thread & told me to put his water on his navel regularly twice & put the threads on his waist above & below the navel tightly... With in few days a seed will come out via his belly botton & become visible,.. I have to pulled it out & burn that seed.

I did everything i was told.jin's conditions become better. I took jin home but forgetting to told him that not to put down the thread...
He continuously asked me why i was massage his navel as he didn't know about the water things...i told him doctor said it.i didn't want to humiliate jin in this time by disclosing i knew what he did...he Himself bring trouble.....i doubt jimin died Because of that spirit...if it happen another time may be i will angey at jin,,,don't know but now its not possible.. Jin's own life is at risk...i want to save my husband thats only things in my mind now.....

Jin's pov:
I was taking bath when i again saw taehyung. I didn't saw him for past few days!!
"What do you think....you will become free from me that easily.. No never...you have to come with me...."
I shouted for jungkook but no word come from my mouth...taehyung pulled me by waist & started kissing my lips forcefully.
.
.
Jungkook pov :
What happened? Why jin didn't come out from bathroom. I entered into as i told him to unlock it...i saw him lying on the floor of bathroom & the thread was inside the bathtub water flotating... I held him in my arm... He touched my cheeky telling, "i did sin & i have to pay for it...i am a merdereer... .i have no right to stay with.... with you...my dreams become unrequited...!always remember that there was one person who loved you so much & could do anything to win your love!! "
Jin closed his eyes & hand fall on floor.

.
.
I got to know jin was suffering from several period of heart failure. His conditions was very critical... Doctors also gave up...having no other option i went to my last hope who can save my jin...
.
.
I was kneeling infront of my grand father...i never thought i would be crying for savings that person i never wanted to see...yes i crying to save my husband.. My jin!

"Please help me grand pa..my husband is fighting for his life....one spirit black eyed jin...paranormal things happening with him...doctors gave up...doctor could find any cause of his heart failure ...how can they treat him!!!help me to bring back my husband.. He was in life support... "

"Should not you be happy that he is leaving from your life!"

"No...i want him...i want to live my future with him..!"

"Then How can i help you?"

"Please call that spirit who regularly meets with you...i know..i saw you talking with unvisualized things....please request him to come with me & creating a protection around jin so that that spirit can not harm him...i know good spirits power is more than bad spirits.... "

"I can't send that spirit for long duration. You have to stay in this house with jin if you need protection from bad spirit. "
.
.
.
Few days later,
Jin didn't know how he survived... He had fear of dying everyday... But he never saw taehyung after that day...and he never want to see him.jungkook took him in his parents house...where he was all time surrounded by many people.jungkook didn't like to live in joint family...but if its made jin safe he will do it....

.
.
Jin was in moaning mess...as his husband time to time pulled his threads that was on his waist making his back arched & giving frictions Between his husband & his soft inside.
"I d-don't l-like to w-ear this threads on my waist..i think it diminishes my beauty " jin screamed in last part as warm liquid fulfilled his inside ...

"It makes you more beautiful.... Love never put that off okay??" jungkook caressing jin's cheeks & came out of jin & went to table to bring that Holy water jar...he put some drop of water on jin navel & making him moaned ......jungkook lying beside jin & start massaging jin's navel....
Jungkook never forgot to do that....even if he was ill..everyday jin woke up with his navel massaging & sleep with his navel massage. His husband always reminded him not to open the thread & always checked if he wearing it or not thats why jungkook insist jin to wear crop top!
Jungkook forgave jin long ago...but he was afraid to hurt jin...he Knew if jin got to know that jungkook knew everything..jin could never opened up with him again... jin never tell about taehyung to jungkook either... ..
Its better not to reveal Some secrets... though jin suspected that jungkook sure took steps to save him from that spirit but he never asked to his husband.

End⛔.....