Jonah

"come in, hurry up. Your slow, the two of you."
Egan and I are walking to our graduation outside the field. Cilla is walking ahead of us with her girlfriend. Her name is madison; she's cool with us. Cilla has been happier with us as her friends, and the same here. We hang nine stop, Egan still hasn't gotten used to it, but he likes it sometimes. Egan has grown so much he's hatred has died down, and he decided that he wants to go into politics and help healthily. I remember the day he was going to destroy the world and how things have changed. We all were going to move out of the state; we all decided that this place had a lot of bad memories tied to us, and we didn't like it. Egan still has nightmares sometimes. He wants to talk other nights, h; hents it. I always bang him. He loves it he's fave is the cherry on top when he climaxes.
Blue and black times with a blue hat, we're sitting down waiting for the speaker.
"it was so long I was getting annoyed by it," Egan says
"Egan, we made it. We are free."
"yes, your right. We are"

We enter a Chinese restaurant, dark, with lamps all over, piano music playing, the smell of food is so good. We are seated, and looking down; we see a white candle with a fire lit.
"deja vu"
"yes, it was crazy."
We smile, looking at the eyes at each other, fire burning in our eyes. With rings around our fingers, it's been five years since our graduation; after we moved, I asked him to marry me he said yes. Our honey moon hasn't ended yet; our fire is eternal, never going out. If our fire ever goes out, we relight it. Fire is such a fickle thing to mess with. It can destroy and create. But our love will stand above it, feeling the warmth together.