Egan

We made it back home; I didn't have to steal a vehicle. The city wasn't that far, a couple of miles. We decide to get a ride there. Cilla and Jonah didn't want me to walk much. I told them I was okay they ignored me; Cilla seemed to care for us, and I'm still shocked she's here with us. The drive there wasn't long. Luckily we find a train to ride to our state.
SiIe I awoke, I sensed a hole I can't fill; it's my power; it's gone. I've relied on it my entire life, and now I feel lost. The whole is slowly filling itself with help from Jonah. He helped me live myself and ignore the people who didn't like me. The Apocalypse isn't what I want anymore,  I think it's a failed dream I had, and now it's gone. No voices in much weirder. It's just me in my head. Some pieces I remember from the past, the fight,s some yelling, that's about it. I decided I should leave like that. I know I'm safe. The world is safe from me. A couple of days, we made it back home cilla chose to stay at her house.
"where here finally? It's been ages."
I sit on my bed with Jonah.
"so what now?"
"Now we go back to school and try to graduate, right."
"yea, I went there for free, something about trade. I don't know. I was bored, so I went."
"Well, I worked to skin and bine to make it. Hopefully, I can work with universities across the country. Teaching more about meteorology."
"let's just say I was inspired."
"oh really "
I say, tucking him,
"ok, stop that."
"We have three more years. Are you sure you want me with you?"
"Egan, yes, I want you forever if possible."
My heart jumped if what he said; I have no one, siblings or parents. He does want to stay with me. I hug him lying there for the night.
I woke up hearing the voice of someone I knew before, they said some nasty stuff to me too, but I had no power to do it.
"Egan, wake up. Come on."
I heard Jonah's voice; I saw him on top of me. I'm sweating. It was a horrible nightmare.
I'm touching his arms and pulling them.
"I know you're ok your safe."
"I want to forget, please, please."
"I will do anything for you."
I rub his dick; I want it in me. He's getting hard; I do too.
Please,  I whisper. He kisses me softly; he takes off my pants and underwear getting harder by the second. He takes off his clothes and underwear. He moves me on top of him. I let him drive me with ease. He spits on his hand and rubs his dick.
"no con-"
He puts one finger on my lips. I don't talk again. He moves my ass to words his dick; he slides it in. I lose my breath. He nods at me; I regain my breath he starts to move me. I'm already moaning, grabbing his chest and back, loving his body. He makes sure that he can go all the way to me. I groan louder, so good I don't want to stop. He started to move his legs as wide. I felt his muscles work, making me hornier. When I'm reaching my climax, I grab his back, clawing him. I've cum on him; he takes one finger, swipes some, and eats it. He smiles and keeps going. He hasn't cum, but we keep going. He's touching my ass, spreading out, and making me insane. When I look at his face, I can tell he's going to cum. I kiss him he finally cums in me, going all the way in. I moan so loud, as I've never done before. After he's done, I keep going; I can't stop. He's still so horny, and so am I; he grabs my waist. In the end, I keep going slowly, hugging his back, clinging to him.
"keep going, Egan. I love you so much; I can do you every day if you want."
I nod, slow down and stop. I only want him. I was forced into almost cheating on him never again.
"I only want you, Ok."
I nod, about to cry, from the sex was good because Jonah truly knows me. He wipes my tear and smiles. I lean on his shoulder, catching my breath. We lay there for some time until I fell asleep.