Jonah

I see Egan she'd tears, his hands shaking. I know he's furious; I must calm him down before he does anything. Running to him, touching his face, his eyes flickering brighter than before. He's going to do something terrible; I can't stop him here.  I grab his hand, pulling him out of the house. The house begins to go ablaze; with each step Egan takes. The walls crumble and break floor crackling; I can't breathe because there's so much ash in the air. I was almost outside; the door was open. We ran out of the house, living in clean air.
I look at Egan, his eyes still glowing red. He's still dropping tears, but those tears are steaming away with smoke on his face.
"Look, Egan, in here. I'm sorry, I'm sorry you had to go through all those years being hated on; focus on my love for you always, please!"
I'm crying. I have no idea what happened with my mom; I feel bad for what she did to my love; l guess she couldn't be saved. Still rubbing his face, I see a change in expression as he breathes in the clean air. He closes his eyes open them, seeing brown. I sigh in relief. I cried more than before I got him back.
"Jonah, what happened?"
I look at him, barely able to see him. I wipe my tears away and gain energy; I have to get him out of here now.
"Nothing, Egan, let's get some lunch."
"ok"
He looks like he's still retaining his senses, luckily not his hearing. I hear the house behind me burn walls coming down, the roof falling. I listen to what I think is a scream, mothers. We ran back into the neighborhood and waited for the bus for a few minutes.
We get on, Egan; as soon as he sits down and sleeps on me, I touch his face. He is hot, still burning inside. I'll try to cool him back home. Thirty minutes later, we get off the bus; we make it back home. I lead him into the bathroom, taking off his clothes and turning on the water, making it medium temp.
"come on, get in."
He does, and I do the same I watch him, his temp going back, his eyes flicker from time to time. I kiss him.
"Egan, calm down."
"Jonah, is that you? I thought we were at your house."
I nod, saying no, "no, babe, I wanted this time together."
I hug him feeling him get hard. I do too. I smile at him, and he looks shocked. I sit on him, and he gasps.
" calm down; I'm going to go slow ok."
He nods. I slowly put it in. I moan, refusing to cry for his sake. He gets harder; I do too. I'm in heaven; Egan is holding me. I hold him back. I start to move my hips, going up and down. We're both moaning. I go quicker it feels so good. He cumes in me, but I'm not done. I want him only to remember this moment today. So slid off him, still moaning, I grabbed him and slid him onto me. The water is perfect, not too cold or warm. When he's on me, I slide it into his butt. He moans louder, clawing at my back.  I start moving my hips young up and down. Faster going deep. I hug him close, still moaning while he kisses me. I finally push, cuming in him, and he's still moaning. He can't stop moving; he can't get enough of it; he goes faster, harder. Water gets pushed out of the tub and lands on the floor. Kissing his neck and chest, his face is in heaven. I cum in him again, clawing at his back. He lays on me and hasn't moved for a couple of minutes. I rub his back and hair. I think he's dozing off.

I think two hours have passed.
"Come on, honey, wake up, dear."
He does still moaning. I help him up, dry him off, help him get dressed, then we lay in the bed. We cover ourselves with our sheets. I love his hair. It's so soft. He lays on my chest and sleeps. If he is this exhausted from burning down a house, I can only imagine what it will do when he obliterates the earth; I stash the thought away. Egan will not destroy his life to destroy this earth; I will show him the beauty of life on this planet. I am starting tomorrow.

I wake up first feeling Egan's hairy chest when I wake up. I kiss his stomach and chest.
"sleep, babe. I'll make breakfast."
I get up slowly and make breakfast. After I was done, I got to wake him up. He moans and gets up gradually. We're at the table eating. He hasn't said anything, so I initiate conversation.
"Egan, would you like to move now? I know it's a big deal, but I want to be with you always, please."
He looks at me, looking me up and down.
"fine, I could probably find something to steal to buy the apartment."
"Egan, you don't have to steal anymore. You don't have to hide anymore, either. I want you to live a happy without shame."
He looks at me, puzzled. He looks away; he's too shy to talk; good, eat your food.

A couple of weeks passed, and the news of the burning house reached Egan; he doesn't remember what happened, and I won't tell him. After the firefighters put out the fire, they did find my mother burned to the bones. Father was in pure agony at the news. Father had seen Egan when I was finalizing the will; all of her money would go to her first and only son. She had a lot of money left over. Father saw Egan and immediately blamed him for what had happened. Egan's eyes flicker. I run out of the building with him calming him down. Later we buy an apartment near the university. Egan is getting better at being himself around other people, so that's nice. With the extra finances, I went to driver's sessions and got my license; I started trying to get a job for us, which wasn't hard. The real trouble was when the others came and started to make trouble.